“Wonderful burger bar”

Wibbly Wobbly Burger Bar
Ranked #116 of 199 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

Very clean, friendly helpful staff, really quick service. Tried the duck and lamb burger both delicious. Had a side order of cheese light bites perfect for sharing. The price is really reasonable. Sweet potato chips would be a nice addition. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Came with a few friends ordered 5 different burgers for about £50 inc drinks.. not badly priced considering the choice of burgers and sauces and all had cheesy chips. Nice and relaxed atmosphere friendly staff.. The only thing I would have changed was the onion rings and chips.. Both were cold and the onion rings were overcooked.. 2 out of the 5 of us had cold chips so I can only imagine we got the left over chips from the table before us. Would still return though.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

I have fond memories of visiting this burger bar when it was on Sir Simon's Arcade, many years ago. Since it closed, I've had to settle for the occasional drive up to Lancaster Uni to get my Wibbly Wobbly fix, so I was delighted to see it now has a new branch in New Street, Lancaster. We had lunch there on Saturday and it is as good as ever, with some interesting additions to the menu. Our burgers were delicious and excellent value. My only slight gripe would be that for £2.40 for a small glass, I would expect some ice in my freshly-squeezed orange juice. Friendly service and a nicely-decorated room with plenty of seating. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Visited the new branch in Lancaster City Centre on Tuesday 21st July. We waited a while for the food to be ready - we had ordered 4 meals. Meals were brought to the front counter and the counter attendant proceeded to complete the order asking what sauces, salad etc were required for each one. The problem was, more than one meal was brought out and left sitting on the counter while the attendant very very slowly added cold items to a cooling meal served on a cold plate.

Service was therefore extremely slow and the food was cold by the time it was handed over. I had to send my meal back twice as it was cold both times.

And unfortunately, we all got stomach ache after the meal. Not a coincidence I don't think..

I also felt that the food was over priced for what it was - I could have paid the same amount for a much better (and hotter) meal in a nearby bistro pub!

This was supposed to be a birthday lunch and I thought it would be fun to try something different as it had been highly recommended.

I will never visit again and certainly won't be recommending it to anyone else.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

had a great time with my girlfriend last night great food, the best burger i've ever had! good selection of bottled beers and more types of chilli sauce than you could shake a stick at... ill be back.