“Good breakfast munchies”

MunchLancaster
Ranked #96 of 201 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Can't fault the breakfasts on offer. Gets you off to a great start to the day. They don't skimp on the food!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Soooo tasty. The chilli is delicious and seems really fresh. Such fluffy pancakes and indulgent milkshakes. Will defo return for a third visit. A welcome new addition to Lancaster takeout

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Came across Munch on Just eat, never heard of it before but now I know why.
First impressions - looks great, tad expensive (but that is what you pay for good quality, hot food) the menu is like no other takeaway in Lancaster so was willing to give it a try.

We ordered the New Yorker burger, pulled pork fries x2, chicken stack burger, Oreo milkshake and a Coke which came up to £27.40 (not what I'd normally pay for a takeaway) and we ordered at 10pm. About 5 mins later they rang me and informed me they had no pulled pork and that it shouldn't of let me order it in the first place, they thought it was a glitch on the website and offered a refund. I swapped 1 portion of chips and they refunded the other which was fine.
We waited 1h15mins for our food which is ridiculous for a takeaway!!

When the food arrived, the portion sizes and the burgers were huge however everything was cold, rock hard and dry. I've actually cut the roof of my mouth on the burger it was that hard!! The Oreo milkshake was inedible, was just a lump of crushed up biscuit at the bottom of the cup which made me want to hurl when I tried it.

So if you like expensive cold, rock hard burgers that cut your mouth open and would like to wait 1hr+, I defiantly recommend this place!!

We were looking forward to a massively disappointing meal. I will never order from here again! If you want somewhere better and cheaper, go to flames!!

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Terribly expensive and can get better quality for much cheaper at a takeaway about 5 mins from these. 23 quid wasted on 4 burgers

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Fourth time ordering from munch and it just gets better and better. Great food, amazing selection of burgers, pancakes, hotdogs, homemade ice tea and amazing breakfasts on a morning too. Friendly service and delivery drivers. Quick delivery and amazing food each time. My new favourite takeaway in Lancaster! Well done