Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the black country museum travel lodge disabled room location was perfect minute walk family room budget hotel two night stay clean hotel excellent stay comfortable bed the ground floor cinema wifi mushrooms receptionist kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

I enjoyed my stay at the travel lodge it was clean and tidy smelt fresh staff were very helpful they went above and beyond their job and I was very happy with the service I will be recommending you guys to all my friends and family thanks

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Social Media Team UK, General Manager at Travelodge Dudley Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to hear that you were impressed with your stay with us, and would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback and rate your stay with five stars.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future. - Lauren from the Social Media Team

Reviewed 11 March 2021

Fantastic experience at this travelodge. The rooms were clean and tidy, staff were particularly helpful and happy to chat. During these times having a bit of positivity is key. I felt safe and welcomed by the receptionist Maria. I would happily stay again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
The Social Media Team UK, General Manager at Travelodge Dudley Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Thank you for sharing your helpful review of our Dudley Town Centre Travelodge, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your positive experience with us.

We encourage our hotel to work hard towards providing the best experience possible for our guests, so we are delighted to hear that our team member was able to make your stay more enjoyable.

We aim to provide a great stay to our guests and we will continue to do so by making the most of customer feedback.

Thank you for your kind comments, we hope to see you again soon. - Zack from the Social Media Team

Reviewed 8 March 2021

I stayed here for work purposes last month. I am a care worker so the main thing I looked out for was the hygiene levels, I was not disappointed at all. I honestly cannot tell you how clean, calm and nice it was.

The staff (especially sam) were fantastic and nothing was too much for her. She made sure I had everything I needed and she stuck to the 2 meter distance and mask wearing which made me feel very reassured. I will definitely be using this place again in the near future.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 7 March 2021

I recently stayed here for work. Staff were polite and very helpful. I couldn't fault my room or any part of my stay. Covid standards were adhered to as per guidelines and will be using this travelodge on my future return visits. Good job all.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Great hotel - close to Dudley Zoo, Black Country Museum & some great takeout delivery nearby. Plenty of parking & quiet. Rooms are clean & well maintained. Got great service from Chris at the front desk.

Trip type: Travelled solo