“happy 40th birthday party”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2017

thank you for understanding of my allergies. The food was excellent. The chef went out of his way thank you. Everyone enjoyed there food

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Lovely food with great service. Rocky and his team do their utmost to ensure this. Reccomend to all curry lovers

Reviewed 16 December 2016

We had a takeaway last Friday and they didn't label the containers so we had to guess whos was whos- guess what? Couldn't tell they both tasted like a big bowl of mushed tomatoes.

Also someone else mentioned the questionable adding up- well when I arrived he took my card away, swiped it and gave it me back- not telling me the contents or total of the bill and looked shocked when I asked about it.

Won't go again.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

a very nice meal for the five of us, the service was excellent although their where a lot of people in the place.we were not rushed at all.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Have been visiting "Rocky's" as it is known locally for a few years with my friend and we have always had a great meal and great service. Have seen some negatives about this restaurant recently and can only go on my own experience, only once have I had a meal that wasn't up to standard, every other time it has been brilliant - you can see in the kitchen which is always a plus and can even go in if you want to see your food cooked, never been overcharged and Rocky, the owner, has always been friendly and pleasant - if other people have had problems there, that is a real shame as the food is really good and you can take your own drinks too! By the way, the address shown above has the wrong postcode, its DY6 0HA - and another bonus is if you have a Gourmet Society card you can get 2 for 1 on certain days!