“Gorgeous food”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

After being recommended to visit this restaurant, we visited a week ago and the food was amazing.. Friendly staff and affordable prices. The owner Rocky is the ultimate in customer service. He helped with our food choices and was the best host.

I would highly recommend this restaurant for an authentic curry with all of the trimmings.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely meal with friends at the tandoori.
Not been there In a long while- and was extremely pleased with the quality of food, speediness of service and ability to make our meal cheaper by taking our own drinks!
We all ordered different meals and everything was delicious!
Defiantly be back very soon

Reviewed 17 June 2017

thank you for understanding of my allergies. The food was excellent. The chef went out of his way thank you. Everyone enjoyed there food

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Lovely food with great service. Rocky and his team do their utmost to ensure this. Reccomend to all curry lovers

Reviewed 16 December 2016

We had a takeaway last Friday and they didn't label the containers so we had to guess whos was whos- guess what? Couldn't tell they both tasted like a big bowl of mushed tomatoes.

Also someone else mentioned the questionable adding up- well when I arrived he took my card away, swiped it and gave it me back- not telling me the contents or total of the bill and looked shocked when I asked about it.

Won't go again.