“Family celebration.”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2017

We have always enjoyed family visits here. I was amazed it wasn't as busy as on previous occasions. We all enjoyed the sauces and onion with the popodoms and a selection of starters. I had chicken off the barbecue with prawns which was very good. Garlic Nan was perfect. Most of us brought our own drinks although the restaurant is licensed.
Service was polite, helpful and attentive throughout. The restaurant should be much busier and compares well to others in the area!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Meals are ok , only slightly overpriced but the drinks are expensive and fraudulent should I say , I asked for a pint of kingfisher and got to pay £4 for a can of carling . Won't be going again , the new spice in Wolverhampton is much better also major curry affair in Dudley takes some beating.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

When I walked into wall heath tandoori off recommendations by the misses I thought I was actually in Bangladesh but saying that. Credit where credit is due we both picked the same meal off the menu lamb pasanda which was lovely. Also nan breads were TIP TOP. Just the decor tbh. I can have a word with my mate Ramsey if need be.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

After being recommended to visit this restaurant, we visited a week ago and the food was amazing.. Friendly staff and affordable prices. The owner Rocky is the ultimate in customer service. He helped with our food choices and was the best host.

I would highly recommend this restaurant for an authentic curry with all of the trimmings.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely meal with friends at the tandoori.
Not been there In a long while- and was extremely pleased with the quality of food, speediness of service and ability to make our meal cheaper by taking our own drinks!
We all ordered different meals and everything was delicious!
Defiantly be back very soon