“Highly recommended ”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Only our 2nd visit here
Arrived quite late but staff were really friendly and accommodating
Food was superb
Will definitely return
Jenni (gornal)

Reviewed 24 December 2017

We had waited a long time to visit the West Midlands, and the friends we stayed with had often waxed lyrical about Rocky's.

Well we were not disappointed, the food was great, the ambience friendly and Rocky himself a great laugh and very welcoming host.

I had a chicken dish off the specialty menu, tell the truth I cannot remember exactly what I had, it was that kind of evening (you can bring your own wine, and there is no corkage charge). But it was delicious as were the side dishes. In a group of about a dozen of us, there was precious little left at the end.

I would most certainly return next time I am in the area.

1  Thank Algarveaddick
Reviewed 16 December 2017

We have always enjoyed family visits here. I was amazed it wasn't as busy as on previous occasions. We all enjoyed the sauces and onion with the popodoms and a selection of starters. I had chicken off the barbecue with prawns which was very good. Garlic Nan was perfect. Most of us brought our own drinks although the restaurant is licensed.
Service was polite, helpful and attentive throughout. The restaurant should be much busier and compares well to others in the area!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Meals are ok , only slightly overpriced but the drinks are expensive and fraudulent should I say , I asked for a pint of kingfisher and got to pay £4 for a can of carling . Won't be going again , the new spice in Wolverhampton is much better also major curry affair in Dudley takes some beating.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

When I walked into wall heath tandoori off recommendations by the misses I thought I was actually in Bangladesh but saying that. Credit where credit is due we both picked the same meal off the menu lamb pasanda which was lovely. Also nan breads were TIP TOP. Just the decor tbh. I can have a word with my mate Ramsey if need be.