1,201 results
All reviewssanctuary suitespa suitegarden restaurantfour poster bedcopper bathafternoon teapj partyhuge roombeautiful roomstandard roomlarge showerstaff were attentiverobin hood airportfor sunday lunchsteakbuffet stylewedding reception
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went for afternoon tea yesterday, the food was beautiful, the staff were very polite and helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them and the atmosphere was lovely. Would definitely recommend a visit!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elliewatson
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had our wedding reception here in 1995 and have returned many times since. The hotel has gone through lots of changes and additions - all really lovely.
We are always greeted by friendly faces, the rooms are beautiful, the food is wonderful and the whole experience is always great. Just a fabulous hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angie b
MPH1938, General Manager at Best Western Premier Doncaster Mount Pleasant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear angie b

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience here at the hotel.

I was so pleased to read that you keep returning to us and that staff and experience is always great, I will relay your comments to all members of team here at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Richard Tyas

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel! Impeccable quality of service, great food, great drinks. We spent two days with friends and everyone came away with a great impression. We even had a private room organised and that was very professional. Overall I would recommend this establishment to anyone. I was proud to come back to my home town.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed here for the third time on the evening of Saturday 31st March 2018 but unfortunately in room 154 which is the first room past the double doors leading to the bedrooms. It seemed that everyone had to pass the door to our room and they were not quiet. In addition we could also hear the music from the wedding celebration in the function suite. My recommendation would be to avoid room 154 if noise is a problem for you. Apart from the noise room 154 is fine with plenty of space and a good bathroom with separate bath and shower.

The service was as previously very good as was the breakfast.

This noisy experience probably won't put us off using this hotel again but we will make sure to request a room further towards the back of the hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid room 154 if you want peace and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a fabulous stay In this suite wow it is amazing the bath is superb and the mood lighting is such a nice touch. The sauna room is fantastic and the shower you need afterwards so very refreshing. The ceiling is all mirrored in this area. The bed is absolutely huge and you can easily get lost in it!!!! A wonderful experience all arranged by Andrew Bruce I can’t thank him enough and will definitely be going again. A****

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple