US$58
US$113
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$87
US$66
US$64
US$62
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Doncaster Lakeside(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$45
Travelodge
Travelodge Doncaster Hotel(Doncaster)(Great Value!)
US$41
Travelodge
US$53
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsart decoafternoon tealovely hotelfood was lovelytown centrewalk in showerbar restaurantcar parkrace coursesteakexecutive roomfull englishfrom start to finishdoncaster racescomfy bedcooked breakfastballroom
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Fantastic Art Deco Hotel with modern conveniences. Large rooms with great bathrooms and excellent food at Dinner and Breakfast. Staff friendly throughout my stay. A perfect place to stay for both business and pleasure alike

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ricky H, General Manager at The Earl of Doncaster, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

How can they justify a £7 tray charge for room service, this is simply exploiting their customers. Such a shame the restaurant has zero atmosphere and with
this tray charge no wonder the nice Italian restaurant opposite is doing a roaring trade!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Ricky H, General Manager at The Earl of Doncaster, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed on your feedback about tray charges for review. We most definitely do not wish to price our guests out.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Called in for cocktails prior to having dinner
Elsewhere. Once I had managed to attract one of the bar staff away from their mobile phones I ordered 2 cocktails, to be advised ‘ I will see what I can muddle together we won’t have everything’ the barmaid then left. A different barmaid appeared, another couple asked for previously ordered drinks they had not received. This barmaid went to find the barmaid who was serving me, she was chatting to someone. I was advised there was no mint (not in any cocktail I had ordered) she was surprised they had any orange juice as they don’t get many deliveries, and she was unsure how to make the drinks. To save hassle I ordered a pint and a half of estrella, which came in Carling glasses. Whilst at the bar a customer was asked to open their own bottle of wine as the staff didn’t know how. Staff totally disinterested, more occupied with phones.

Stayed: March 2018
4  Thank Dsh68

Good Morning,

Im very sorry to read this and i would appreciate it if you would contact me at the hotel directly with some more information and dates so i can investigate this further.

Sarah@theearl.co.uk

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Having witnessed the Asda van delivering the groceries as we parked up, I’m sad up say charging £16 a head for cheap Asda food annoyed me. 4 small sandwiches with the crusts cut off making them extra small, basic cheap fillings & the most anaemic scones of tiny proportions I’d ever seen - almost too thin to even slice in half! Sickly sweet gluten free chocolate tart (one mouth full was more sugar than I could take so I left the rest), just that ‘gluten free afterthought’ type of offering to make you feel ‘accommodated’ on the most minimum level but certainly not to make you feel cared for or properly catered for.
If you’re considering this as a gluten free afternoon tea option I’d recommend you go elsewhere unless you’re prepared to eat cheap nasty flavourless, cardboard tasting food....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to read about your bad experience in our cafe Bar Concerto.

With regards to the asda delivery van, unfortunately we have experienced some delays in receiving produce from our suppliers due to weather issues and road delays so we had to make alternative arrangements in order for our menus to be unaffected,. We are aware this does not reflect well when guests can see deliveries arrive but we didn't want to have to remove many items from our menu so felt this was the best option.

My apologies that the food did not reflect well, I will pass on your feedback so we can look at what we are serving on the Gluten free afternoon tea and where it can be improved.

Again, i'm sorry you had such a disappointing experience.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Booked the hotel for a day at the races and it is in the perfect location for that.
Room was excellent and had a great nights sleep.
Breakfast which was included in the price as well.
The hotel was busy at night but the staff were still very helpful and friendly.
The lady on reception even found time to make my girlfriend a coffee at around midnight.
Thanks to all.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stefpack

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for a lovely review. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and had a great day at the races.

We hope you will join us again soon.