Lowest prices for your stay
US$168
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$168
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Agoda.com
US$161
PricelineUS$168
Hotels.comUS$168
Trip.comUS$166
1,383 results
All reviews coffee shop curry sister hotel lovely hotel high street cakes short break superior room stayed here for one night the main street log fire full english breakfast conservatory cotswolds dog village camden
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2021 via mobile

Thank you so much to the whole team at The Noel Arms for an amazing Christmas. The staff are amazing, so friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. The food was delicious, such a treat not to have to cook over Christmas. We had a wonderful gift from the Noel Arms Santa which also included a wonderful treat for our dog ‘Ralph’. We can’t recommend this hotel highly enough. We will definitely be back - can’t wait

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reception Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Noel Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2022

Dear rebeccakj5,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your stay with us over Christmas.

I am so glad to hear that you (and Ralph!) were looked after well during your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back in future visits to Chipping Campden.

Reviewed 7 December 2021 via mobile

Great location. Very central. Room was located outside the hotel main building. Ventilation in room was very poor. Windows old and the condensation in the morning was horrible. The room felt damp. We ate in the restaurant. Food was good. Service not so much. When we went to pay, we asked the bar not to split the bill between two parties. His words were ‘I’m no good at maths.’ He made no effort to rectify this even though it was a simple divide by 2. We asked if we could get a drink in the bar and were told it was shut. We said we were staying at the hotel but that didn’t change. It was 23:02! Breakfast was ‘ok’. We had to keep asking for extra milk, ask for ketchup and the porridge was like warm by the time the honey finally arrive. These may seem like trivial complaints but you’d expect better from this hotel. Finally, they add a service charge to your final bill! Cheeky. You can ask for it to be removed though. We also had to park at the school due to the Christmas market and my husbands car bumper was scraped and no note left. Disappointing visit. We won’t be returning.

Date of stay: December 2021

Dear HSUK_2011,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay.

I am sorry that you felt disappointed with your room and service at the hotel. Your comments regarding these have been noted with management and will be looked into.

Please do let us know if you plan to visit Chipping Campden in the future, and I will guarantee a true Noel Arms experience.

Reviewed 29 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed for one night as a treat. On arrival at hotel we loved it, bar area and outside stunning! Staff were all great and very helpful throughout! When we got to our room was extremely disappointed, very tired decor and furniture which was damaged and broken! Decoration not in keeping wit’s hotel. For 4 star expected much better. Had a meal in the evening, I chose steak and it was average, chips under done, just not great! My Husband had sea bass which he loved, our starters were great I had Camembert and Husband had pate. Breakfast in the morning was rubbish, had to wait an hour and when it came very disappointing, fried egg was like rubber, black pudding like mush, sausage cheap and lacking meat and bacon overdone! Couldn’t see anywhere to get continental had to ask for juice, toast didn’t arrive so had to re-ask. All in all for the price not great, although couldn’t fault the staff at all! Not sure we would revisit although location was great!

1  Thank k8paz28

Dear k8paz28,

Thank you for your review of your recent visit to the hotel.

I am glad to hear that the team looked after you throughout the stay.

I apologise that you felt disappointed with the room and breakfast. I can assure you that broken furniture items will be replaced. We only have a juice buffet for breakfast, with all continental items on our menu instead, so I apologise for extra wait time for your meal.

I do hope that you consider us for future visits to the area.

Reviewed 23 November 2021

Hotel asks for a service charge when checking out not compulsory but why present you with it
Mediocre breakfast and coffee shop serving very small slices of cake at large prices
Rooms ok and decent parking
I don’t think we would go back just because they have the cheek to ask for service charge

Dear andiwood,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent stay.

As you have mentioned, the service charge is discretionary so can be taken off the bill if you are not satisfied. This is mentioned before and after booking with us.

Our location does reflect in our rates as well as all cake products being homemade.

Perhaps we can welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

Two nights in this lovely hotel in the heart of the Cotswolds. Our room was very well appointed with a sizeable en-suite. The staff were all extremely helpful and work hard to look after their guests. A very wide choice of fare for breakfast with a delightful young lady welcoming and serving breakfast guests. Dinner also offers a wide choice of beautifully prepared starters, main courses and deserts. Although not relevant to us, the hotel is also dog friendly. We would happily stay there again and would recommend the hotel to others as a great base for visiting the area.

Room tip: Parking is available to guests without charge.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear David H,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I have shared this with the team.

I am glad you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that you were well looked after.

We look forward to welcoming you back one day.