“The Best Moussaka I've Ever Eaten”

Michael's Mediterranean Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2016

My husbands I came here three times during our two week stay in Chipping Campden. We kept returning because every meal we had was outstanding, and once we had the moussaka I was hooked! They serve it in a personal bowl that's really enough for two, but once you start eating you'll want it all! The favors are wonderful! The other meals we had were the sea bass, the chicken wrapped in bacon, and the rack of lamb. The chicken wasn't as good as the other items, but it was fine. The other items were all superb. Service was good also.

2  Thank Sharonov

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Great little place to visit and you will always receive a warm welcome, Greek charm and great food.
I have had either the mezze ( prepare for a lot of great food) or just a simple fish dish.
On a Friday to good fun.

2  Thank scottcolinhiggins
Reviewed 28 September 2016

I was so sad to see this restaurant on the market - the food is always great, proper medieranian food as it should be. There is nowhere as good as this in the area. Enjoy it while you can.

3  Thank Vikki H
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We have had a long experience with Greek food and we were definitely pleased with the quality and quantity of the meze dinner. The atmosphere and service were very pleasant on a busy evening.

2  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely little restraunt in the middle of a beautiful town. We hadnt booked but were lucky enough to get a place. Service was excellent. I had the pate for starters and was very impressed with the delicious gluten free bread. John had the sardine fillets which he said were extremely good. My main meal of Mousaka was very good if slightly overcooked and it had a super Greek salad to accompany it. John had the lamb kebabs which were very tasty though slightly chewy. The Santiago white wine was really good too. We look forward to returning to try some of the other food.

1  Thank John H