“Excellent and impressed ”

Michael's Mediterranean Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely lovely restaurant and service!!!! Food, amazing !!! It was really nice to see Michael come out and approach every table to check everyone was happy with food. Which was amazing !!!!

1  Thank Janinetraveller2014

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The reputation comes before it but 'The Greek' in Chipping Campden is absolutely sensational. The owners are welcoming and the staff attentive and knowledgable. The food.... my advice, go for Filleto Marathona prime fillet steak - it is AMAZING!

Go there.... simple!

1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived when the place had just one customer with lists of staff around but nobody offered us a drink! After waiting I had to ask. Same with nibbles! A Mediterranean restaurant like this should be all about offering nibbles and drinks immediately not ignoring where I had to distract and ask! Ironically the one staff member very positively started to talk about specials etc. with no drinks or anything! She was in such a flow it was difficult to stop he and suggest can we have some water, drinks and humous etc.!! Then the special of the day lamb was overcooked! Otherwise all very good with my Wife's vegetarian meal absolutely wonderful. PS; the last time I was here was 25 years ago!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Staff, ambience, food all excellent! definitely worth a visit. From the moment you walk through the door the attention you are paid is next to none.

1  Thank ladyd23
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I was surprised to see a Mediterranean restaurant in the middle of the Cotswalds. What a charming restaurant. We sat outside in the small patio. They have made it so cute with all the plants and have made best use of this tiny space. I recommend sitting out there if weather permits. All of us had great dinners. I had a chicken dish which I have never had before. Scrumptious!!!! Service was slow, but very very kind. The chef also came out to see how our food was. Thank you for a great evening ... our last evening in the Cotswalds.

1  Thank disneykathie