“Great night with live music”
Review of Kings

Kings
Price range: US$72 - US$72
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Did not book but had a lovely meal with very attentive staff made very special by a live singer in the bar who was fantastic

1  Thank June G

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Excellent meal. Thought it might have been too expensive but we were pleasantly surprised. I had the Lamb shank and it was delicious. I cannot fault the food. The staff were very attentive and considering we had not booked we did not have to wait too long. I would definitely return.

1  Thank Novemberblues
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We called in for a drink in the garden - and were staggered at the prices. These make London look like a bargain. £11.05 for a glass of rose! The rose, a sparkling water and a bottle of Peroni - well over £20. AVOID. Rip off prices.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We called in for afternoon tea, and were really disappointed. The sandwiches were good quality but made with very thick bread. Oh dear! The rest of the scones and the cakes were ok but the Eton Mess, what a mess. It came in a jar with just thick cream and some strawberry.....something it wasn't even jam and then a tiny star of meringue on top. Top quality it was not! If you are going to the trouble of offering all that at least do it properly.
To top it all it was expensive for the poor quality and then there was a non negotiable 10% service charge.The furniture in the dining was well passed its use by date, it looked very tired. The place was empty when we arrived, I am not surprised if that is the best you can do.

1  Thank nearLeekMolax
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Took family here after being recommended for the food and also having a garden that we could take our dogs.
My son wanted to buy a round of drinks but no one wanted to take his money so fine we will add it to the tab as we were going to eat lunch. We were then given menus and that was the last we saw if the waitress at our table but she managed to serve the table next to us. Maybe they were if a better class than us who knows. After waiting 25 mins I approached the bar and after waiting my turn I asked if I could order some food for 5 of us. I was told by the barman that he would be with me soon and proceeded to serve someone else at the other end if the bar. He then asked the waitress if she could take my order but she said that she was serving coffee. I said that I would come back. I then went outside to carry on with our drinks.
This was going to be our main meal of the day and therefore our spend would have been substantial and it was also a family get together bad we don't get to see if other often.At the time there were two people at the bar waiting to be served and two table in the bar and one outside having food.

2  Thank William M