“Great service, delicious food and wine”
Review of Tapeo and Wine

Tapeo and Wine
Ranked #117 of 2,421 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Had fantastic friendly service in Tapeo and Wine, and the white wine was some of the best we've had. Patatas bravas were delicious. The paella was a fantastic flavour with lovely meat, if slightly tight on the portion size and amount of meat included. Loved the atmosphere and food overall!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Service - You know you've chosen a great restaurant when the waitress comes over and gives you a free glass of champaign just for being cute. Of course, I'm obviously talking about the wonderful waitress, Lara. She was an absolute delight throughout the entire evening, telling us about some of her own favourite dishes when she comes to eat at the restaurant. She even taught us a bit of Spanish throughout the evening which was a lovely touch.

Food - The food was absolutely incredible. Honestly some of the best tapas I think I've ever tasted. The food came out at regular intervals and was moderately priced. We don't normally go for a salad with our tapas but Lara recommended one and it was the icing on the cake!

Atmosphere - It's on the corner of Deansgate and if you're sitting by the window then you get a lovely view of the hustle and bustle of Manchester. Look the other way and you see the rest of the restaurant - at time I genuinely thought I was in Spain. The music, the decor and feel of the place just made me want to go on holiday.

Overall, it was a really lovely way to spend Valentine's Day, and I'll certainly be back for more. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants a proper Spanish experience.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We were very lucky to get a reservation last minute and were impressed with this restaurant. We were recommended the organic wine (reasonably priced), which was delicious, and the waitress was great at explaining the food options. She went out of her way to give full and frank details of the tapas choices and was happy to make suggestions. The food was great and came out well timed. The location was easy to find and watching the night owls queue at the nightclub next door made for interesting viewing! An authentic Spanish restaurant with great wine and food.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Got such a good experience last time I was here so we went back both for lunch and dinner. Relaxed atmosphere and both lunch and dinner were up to our expectations...will definitely come back next time I’m in MCR
Hasta la próxima

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My wife and I visited Tapeo and Wine for a light lunch recently and were extremely impressed with both the food and service.
We chose 5 tapas dishes between us, with each arriving in an appropriate manner to ensure we enjoyed each in a 'logical' eating order. Of special mention has to be the Salt Code with Scrambled Egg and the Pork Cheeks, absolutely delicious.
All washed down with a nice bottle of Spanish White, a very enjoyable and leisurely lunch in a very nice restaurant.........We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Graham M