Dreamhouse
US$96
  • Room Service
US$116
  • Restaurant
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2016

perfect weekend away, short walk to pubs and shops, Indian next door useful on the way back from a night out.
rooms had under floor heating which was lovely, Jacuzzi bath fabulous too. I would recommend as a place to stay much better and cheaper than a hotel for a group of 4.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

I spent a couple of nights here at the beginning of December to visit the Christmas markets and friends, my husband, daughter and I. I have to say that I didn't have any problems with the staff, in contrast to the other reviews. .. polite and helpful! They were already on site when we arrived.
We had flat number one; a nice surprise, considering that I booked a 1 bedroom flat and ended up with a 2 bed one! And that's what we needed... we were travelling with our 1 year old daughter and a travelling cot was provided for her; unfortunately it was too small, so I shared a bed with her while my husband slept in the other room!
The kitchen was well furnished and clean; lounge was spacious and nice; bathroom was clean and offering all the essentials. .. it would have been nice to have a shelf where to keep our stuff and a larger towel rail but it was fine.
The flat is situated on a busy road so yes, it gets noisy. Personally I didn't mind, but some people could find it annoying.
Plenty of restaurants, bars, supermarkets. .. everything you need is on your doorstep.
I'll probably use it again next time I visit Manchester.
Thank you.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ellie79
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

Similar to a below review we booked up in June this year for a weekend away, the afternoon the day before we were due to arrive I received a basic email saying they where unable to supply the accommodation . Less than 24 hours prior to our arrival! Dream house had taken our payment in June of £600, held our cash for around 5 months and the day prior to arrival cancelled! When I phoned I found them most unhelpful and that they weren't even bothered in the slightest! Our booking merchant were left to try and sort us with something alternative. Reading other reviews I am not surprised this is common practice and speculate that they have no regard for their customers, would save yourself the hassle and not use!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Craig H
DHApts, Manager at Dreamhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Thank you for taking time to leave this review and we once again apologise for the last minute relocation of your booking. Unfortunately relocations do occasionally happen in hospitality due to maintenance issues and system errors. We put our best efforts together to find the best alternative accommodation to our guests if we have to relocate them and we cover any additional costs which may occur if alternative accommodation is more expensive. In the case of your booking all additional costs for alternative accommodation provider were covered by us.
Please be assured that our staff are most sympathetic and apologetic to our guests when relocations take place and we do our best to help. We regret if you felt this not the case. We believe our Reservations Manager who was handling your booking and dealing with you over the phone was very apologetic about the matter but unfortunately it was out of our hands.
If you wish to discuss further please contact our office.
Many thanks
Dreamhouse Team

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Do not use this company. Booked in September for 2 night stay for a city centre conference in November. Received an email via the 3rd party booking merchants (not even Dreamhouse themselves)! at 4pm on the afternoon of our planned arrival that they were 'unable to honour the booking'. No explanation given, passed pillar to post when trying to speak to someone in the company and eventually just referred back to merchants. Entirely unacceptable service, no offer of alternative accommodation or expenses to cover cost of new short notice reservation. Absolutely terrible management of the situation - will never use again. No responsibility taken for their own mistake and no apology for tremendous inconvenience and stress caused.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank luce_em
DHApts, General Manager at Dreamhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Thank you for taking time to leave this review and we apologise for the last minute relocation of your booking. Unfortunately relocations do occasionally happen in hospitality due to maintenance issues and system errors and it is not always within our ability to rectify such issues in time for guests' arrivals. However we put our best efforts together to find the best alternative accommodation to our guests if we have to relocate them and we cover any additional costs which may occur if alternative accommodation is more expensive. In the case of your booking all additional costs for alternative accommodation provider were covered by us.
We are surprised to hear that our staff did not offer an apology for your relocation. We have a very small managing office and I can assure you that all our staff are most sympathetic and apologetic to relocation issues and we do our best to help.
If you wish to discuss further please contact our office.
Many thanks
Dreamhouse Team

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Travelled with 4 friends for a fitness event.

Our apartment was huge! It was over 2 floors, with 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sitting/dining room with open kitchen.

Perfect location for the event we were attending.

Would highly recommend and would return.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends