Roomzzz Manchester Corn Exchange
US$82
Trip.com
US$116
  • Restaurant
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrab and goq parkhuge tvvictoria train stationamazing locationyour doorstepprincess streetrestaurants and barsbathroom doorthe arndale shopping centrefire alarmcomfortable staystayed heresaturday nightgood nights sleepcomfy bednext morning
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at the ROOMZZZ for the 1st time for 2 nights and it was incredible. Very modern and well equipped couldn't believe the size of the room although it was a long trek to my room from the lift....it was worth it. Shower was fantastic as was the kitchen with every utensil on hand. Breakfast was quick and easy to take out.

Easy access for the city centre and close to the train station.

Would definitely stay here again without a doubt!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Liz S, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester Corn Exchange, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear silverfox607, Thank you for reviewing your stay. I am really glad to read you enjoyed your stay and the concept of rooms! We love the size of our rooms too!
We look forward to welcoming you back again!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing location, amazing building. Very comfortable rooms with amazing views. Great value for money overall and the staff were great too. Gaby in in particular was especially helpful and welcoming!

We’ll be back for our next Manchester stay!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Liz S, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester Corn Exchange, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Matt J, Thank you for your wonderful review on Corn Exchange Roomzzz. It is always great to get such fantastic feedback.
We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Best wishes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My trip wouldn’t be as good if it wasn’t for Roomzzz, They did everything to accommodate us properly, I surprise my girlfriend with this hotel and they did not disappoint. They even upgraded us for free because I said it was our anniversary, not many hotel will do this, as they all look to make as much money off you, but this one actually thinks about their customers! Thank you for a wonderful time Roomzzz Corn exchange Manchester!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Vu Qui P, Thank you for your wonderful review for Corn Exchange Roomzzz. I am delighted you both enjoyed your Anniversary. I will pass on your wonderful comments to the team that made this happen for you.

Best wishes

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

This place is perfect for the train station, good restaurants nearby and exploring Manchester. The beautiful building and welcoming reception area instantly gives you a great impression as you enter. There is a slight odour in the corridors of cooking but I guess in an apart-hotel this is only to be expected. The rooms are spacious, stylish and well lit although the height of the windows means the only view is of roof tops. The triple glazing helps to muffle noise which on a very busy and noisy Saturday night was a godsend! The tv reception wasn’t brilliant with signal being unobtainable for many channels. The bed however more than made up for any negatives. I had the comfiest nights sleep for a hotel that I’ve ever experienced with the fluffiest pillows and perfect temperature obtained. The grab and go breakfast was great to be able to send your other half down and then graze in the comfort of your room (comfy bed!). I would thoroughly recommend Roomzzz and we will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Liz S, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester Corn Exchange, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Becks_R,
Thank you for reviewing Manchester Corn Exchange. I am glad to read you had the comfiest nights sleep! In regards to the TV, I would like to apologise this was an unknown issue to me. Did you report this at the front desk? We are a 24 hour reception and would of offered help to you at all times. I will however go back and investigate this. Once again for your review and we hope to see you again soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Great stay overall, only stayed one night. Very clean and modern, had everything you needed. Wasn't overley keen on the bed position being right next to the door but that is a preference and I guess to maximise space in the room. Overall good stay and would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Liz S, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester Corn Exchange, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Emilouise,
Thank you for taking the time to review Manchester Corn Exchange, I am pleased to read you have had a good overall stay. In your review you mentioned the bed position. On you next stay, please mention this on your arrival and we will make sure we allocate a room where the bed is not near the door. We also have larger rooms where our beds are separate from the apartment for that extra bit of comfort.
We hope to welcome you back again soon,

Best Wishes,