“Fantastic burgers best I’ve had so far in Manchester 🌟💫”
Review of Burger Street

Burger Street
Get food delivered
Ranked #774 of 2,450 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Description: At Burger Street we LOVE burgers. If its not juicy, soft and oozing with flavour it can't be a burger. So, we have set out on a journey to deliver a burger experience for our Burger Street family like never before. Only using fresh, natural, premium quality ingredients, made in the UK.
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Excellent quality burgers, amazing drinks selection for a burger place . Chips are one of the best ive had so far aswell. They seem very ambitious and determined for great things to come for the future of ‘Burger Street’
Which leads to great customer service. Would highly recommend to try ‘Burger Street’ definitely a hidden gem.

Angus Classic burger & Prime Lamb Burger is what I had definitely 10/10!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 15 November 2020

After work I ordered food and it late for 2 hours. The phone was busy at all time. If you are so busy, why do you accept the order? Unprofessional behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Ordered via Uber at 7.45pm. ETA showed 25 mins. 1 and a half hours later still nothing. I had to call them only to be told they were still preparing it. The guy was totally unapologetic and unsympathetic and just said why don’t you cancel then so I did. Will never order from them again and strongly recommend you don’t either

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank Rai C
Reviewed 12 October 2020

Quality meat.great taste. Fantastic eco friendly packaging. Amazing service. I would definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2020

A friend recommended this place, so I thought I'd give it a shot earlier this evening. I never, ever take the time to write reviews but I had to after what happened. I walked in and the guy on the till was one of the nicest most welcoming people I've ever interacted with at any restaurant. He walked me through the menu, I went with a lamb burger and sweet potato fries and the guy even said "seeing as it's your first time I'll throw in one of each dip for free". He even brought me extra fries so I could try them out, too, that I didn't ask for. Brilliant service. And honestly of all the restaurants I've ever had a burger at this was the best one I've had. They've now got a customer for life in me, hands down. Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: September 2020