Good stay. Like most hotels at the Manchester Airport, you need to take a shuttle to get to the hotel: had to wait about ten minutes for the shuttle (at the train station) and the driver was very polite and helpful. Checked in efficiently by front desk, went to my room which was the typical size of a hotel room in England. Room was nicely furnished and comfortable and the mattress was of good quality. Room had air conditioning / heat and a fan, plenty of mirrors and lamps, high speed internet (free for me as I stay at Hilton Hotels a lot, but typically 15 GBP). Bathroom very nice and clean. Nice sized flat panel Philips television. Room service was efficient. Overall a very nice, but short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveniently situated only 5 minutes from Manchester International Airport terminals and 8 miles (15 minutes by train) to Manchester City Centre, this modern hotel is home to Mason's Restaurant& Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester
- Airport Hilton Manchester
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Hotel Manchester