US$193
US$133
US$118
Priceline
3,403 results
All reviewsmanchester airportan early flightpark and flyshuttle servicefree shuttlecourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingfamily roomone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepnight's sleepminibuskeyspounds
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We stayed at this hotel on Thursday 21 July and the staff couldnt have been more helpful. Firstly, we rang for the courtesy bus and this arrived in what seemed like seconds. Unfortunately, whilst on holiday I had an accident and ended up in a wheelchair and didnt think to tell the receptionist when we rang for the bus, however, the lady who picked us up was very concerned about my safety and rang back to the hotel to make sure there was a wheelchair waiting for us when we arrived (as we had to leave the airport one behind). This lady, whose name unfortunately I cannot remember (but she was on duty on the evening of this date and picked us up around 9:30pm), is a credit to your hotel and done everything she could to assist us.

Our room was nice and clean and just what we expected of an airport hotel, however, on our arrival we were advised there was a problem with the hot water and there was no shower available in our room! However, there were some rooms set aside for us to shower in but these were on the ground floor, which under normal circumstances wouldnt have been a problem, but due to me being in a wheelchair and unable to use one leg at all this resulted in me not being able to get showered after a very very long day. The receptionist did try and arrange for me to use a disabled bathroom in the morning, but due to the occupants not leaving until quite late that morning this was not possible. But yet again the staff did try everything they could. Also the room was very quiet and never heard any aircraft noise considering it is so close to the Terminals.

We had a meal in the restaurant, which allowed us in a little after closing time due to my circumstances, and our meal was very nice, but a bit pricey for what we got, and the staff who served us were lovely.

Breakfast again was really nice with a help yourself to anything, continental or cooked. Again the staff were lovey.

Once again - my sincere thanks to the staff on duty that evening and the following day, I am still hobbling around on crutches but getting there!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
GM_HiltonMA, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2011

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review and I am glad to read that you are getting better now.

It is lovely to read that we looked after you so considerately. I would apologise once again for our boiler problem which did knock one of our boilers out and was out of our control for while. But, as ever, I believe we truly did try to make the best of our a bad situation and thank you so much for writing to acknowledge that. The lady from the shuttle bus is called Joanne and I shall certainly pass on your thanks.

I would like to think that your experience is a true reflection of the spirit we have here at the Hilton Manchester Airport. It is definitely one of care, of going the extra mile and understanding the needs of our guests, no matter what situation they find themselves in.

I hope you will be able to come back and stay with us again soon, this time with lots of hot water and no boiler problems!

Once again, thank you for writing such a lovely review and I would assure you of my best attention at all times.

Kind regards
Sue Harman

Reviewed 8 August 2011

Hotel was fine and service ok but this is a really bland chain hotel with nothing in particular to note other than it's location for the airport which is really great. For that reason and because everything else is ok I would stay again - I just won't be loo excited about it!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Stayed one night in this hotel with my family due to a very early flight he next day.
Were picked up very promptly from the airport (having flown in), and taken to the hotel (5 min trip).
Hotel is located very close to the airport, and we were not disturbed by the planes.
Had a family room which was clean and comfortable. Had paid for dinner in advance which I thought was of a very high standard. The staff in the restaurant were polite and attentive.
Unfortunately we had to leave the hotel before breakfast had started but they did give us a bag to take some fruit and pastries with us.
There is a gym, but I didn't use it.
Overall the staff were very courteous, polite and helpful and I would use this hotel again.

I liked the convenience of the hotel to the airport and the efficient courtesy bus.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank piranha
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We have used this hotel before when departing from Manchester Airport, it also included parking for our car.

The hilton offers you a good checking in and checking out service and parking facilities.

The room we booked was clean and modern, however since our last visit the decor has become a little shabby - stains on carpet and marks on the walls etc.

Good price for what you get would recommend as an airport hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2011

Myself and friends stayed here for one night before flying to vegas. Room had a funky smell to it and the bath tub looked like it had never seen a cloth. I have stayed in other hilton hotels and this doesnt even come close to the standards will not stay again.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends