3,454 results
All reviewsmanchester airportan early flightpark and flyshuttle servicefree shuttlecourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingfamily rooman overnight stayone night staygood nights sleepnight's sleepminibuskeys
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Great location and great family room however too many basic errors at checkin, check out, breakfast and room service... over £250 DBB and Parking and not a good experience for a premium brand, expectations not met

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Nice location ( Very close to the Airport ), nice rooms, but....it fails on the wi-fi. You have to pay for it, when you find it for free in millions of other hotels. STaff is nice ( Well, not very friendly, but efficient) Great breakfast.

Room Tip: As high as possible
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Stayed here for one night and was quite frankly disappointed. Had stayed here previously but quite a while ago and of course the wear and tear has taken its toll. The first room had not been cleaned properly and there were crumbs on the floor and also a piece of jewellry. There was only one bed side light, the whole fitment was missing. I realise this a transit hotel but I felt stayed standards have slipped.
We changed rooms and there was a rather strange aroma which could either have been cleaning product or urine!! We decided to give it the benefit of the doubt but as the night went on I'm more convinced it was urine! We were only there a night and we were tired and had to be up early next morning so decided to suffer it. We were a bulb short over the bed and despite 3 requests for a new one it never arrived.
The only saving grace of the Hotel wad was he staff in the Bar and Restaurant. The service was good and the Staff were very friendly and attentive. The meal was very good but, sorry to moan again,it was cold everywhere because of the design of the Hotel with the front entrance doors being constantly activated and letting the cold December air in all the time . I presume it was designed by a man !!!
I wouldn't recommend this Hotel as I'm afraid it didn't live up to the Hilton standards that we expected.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eneth_bach
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very clean with comfortable beds. The duvet was fairly lightweight, so I needed to sleep with my jacket covering me to get warm enough for sleep. There wasn’t a spare blanket in room. I did sleep.
Restaurant serves good British style cuisine.
All staff were very helpful, professional and courteous.
Enjoyed my stay, thank you Hilton.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Bernadette B, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Zia V

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience following your stay with us.

I was sorry to read that you did not feel the duvet was warm enough, our staff would have been more than happy to have provided you with a another duvet but I was glad you did get some sleep and you found the bed to be comfortable.

I was glad you enjoyed your stay and we very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards

Max Flude

Reviewed 10 December 2017

From being promptly picked up by comfortable shuttle bus at the railway station , lovely room , excellent staff , and being taken to our terminal in the morning after a hearty breakfast .alround great start to a holiday in Helsinki.Where we stayed in the Hilton Strand

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple