6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$126
Orbitz.comUS$113
CheapTicketsUS$113
Prestigia.comUS$126
2,497 results
All reviews wooden beams valet parking lovely hotel city centre original features building work upgraded to a suite an upgrade afternoon tea lovely room stayed for one night warehouse spinningfields concierge orwell deansgate ncp
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked a room as a little getaway for my birthday for myself and my boyfriend. The room was perfect, absolutely spotless with an amazing view over the canal. Our stay was made even more perfect by the manager Tony, who upgraded us to an executive suite as a surprise and went above and beyond to make me feel special! And the waiter Louis, who provided us with excellent service and some morning entertainment with our breakfast! They both stood out but every member of staff made my birthday perfect.

Date of stay: July 2021
Manchester Hotel, General Manager at Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your birthday treat. It is great to read that you enjoyed the room and that Tony and Louis went above and beyond.

We hope to see you again next year.

Take are

Paul

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check in staff were excellent , we had a room with a river view, got to say I would not pay extra for the view, lots of building work going on.
The room was lovely two big double beds, fridge, housecoats and slippers
Bar staff were lovely and very efficient
Breakfast was great apart from Hard poached eggs
had a great deal through Secret escapes £74 for 2 nights B&B

Room tip: Room 420 very nice

Dear Jubey,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to read that you enjoyed the room and that my team were lovely and efficient.

I am sorry to hear that you had a hard poached egg, I will share you feedback with our kitchen team.

I am pleased to let you know that we do not charge extra for a river view.

We do hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Once booking the double deluxe room we contacted the hotel and requested a river view room.
Upon arrival we were greeted at the entrance by concierge and advised where to park the car for a discounted rate 100 yards away at the NCP!
On check in we were upgraded to a King Room with the requested River view.
Room was very clean and lovely, exposed brick work and a lot of character! Bathroom was freshhhhh! Shower was powerful! Very impressed!
The bar is a very chilled area to which we had no problem ordering drinks. All staff were very friendly and attentive.

Slept a dream and express check out meant no drama!

Will defo go back!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and your wonderful feedback. I will ensure that it is passed to the entire team.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Regards

Paul

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I checked in today and Silvio was so helpful. Couldn’t have asked for a better service. Helped with my luggage without even asking. Perfect. Room was lovely, exactly as described. Would definitely return.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to read that Silvio and the rest of the team ensured that you had a great experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in staff were excellent, room big but bed small and bouncy. We paid extra for breakfast which was extremely poor. Buffett selection was poor, cooked breakfast took over an hour to come after taking half an hour to come and take our order. The “brioche” was just a normal bap which was disappointing. We should have saved our money and eaten at a cafe in the morning. I’d avoid paying extra for breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2021
Manchester Hotel, General Manager at Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your business and for choosing to stay with us. I am pleased to read that my team were excellent and sorry to hear that you did not enjoy breakfast.

I have followed up with you via email.