“Super”

Ranked #218 of 2,420 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Revolución de Cuba Manchester is a stunning two floor cocktail bar and cantina just off Manchester's busy Deansgate. Drink, dine, relax and dream you're a world away. The exciting cocktail menu and our very special Cantina menu will take you straight to the heart of Cuban life. Live music and late night partying await in the downstairs Havana Club Room or sneak off to our exclusive Havana Club Bar and enjoy some of the world's finest rums with table service all night long.
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Very delicious food and drinks. I can say that so good paella i ate only in Spanish, so very nice guys! Nachos great too. One what was for me surprise was long waiting for staffs and drinks. We were here sunday and DJ didnt play just latino music and i wanted more traditional latino music, but when we asked for change songs he did with pleasure. But all i can forgive for this great atmosphere. :) And i was very nice surprised for 2 drinks for 1 prize on sunday. :)

Ania S, Manager at Revolucion De Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Hello Monika,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you had amazing time here with us and you enjoyed our delicious food.
I'm also very happy to see our DJ managed to meet your music expectations. If you are looking for some more traditional latino music I would like to invite you to come to our salsa social nights which are on every Wednesdays from 9pm. And maybe you can also try out our salsa lessons which start from 6pm also every Wednesday.

I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Booked for a party of 7 and we were in a hurry to get onto a later event. The behind the scene team that deals with the bookings were so very helpful, took our pre booked menu choices, fab customer service. We arrived on time and table was ready, a live band was on and the place was busy so we were glad we had pre booked. 2 for 1 on the cocktails, which were tasty. Service was a little slow and food took an age to come out, had to remind the waiter a few time that we were on a deadline that was rapidly approaching. Food hot and tasty, shame that there was not time to finish the meal and had to rush out. I would suggest you would need to give the meal a good two hours as we had an hour and 15 and had prebooked menu, so there should have been no surprises.
That all said, we will be back because food was good, prices reasonable, lively atmosphere, just not the speediest waiters, so we will allow for plenty of time next time

Hi trulyscrumtious,

Thank you for your lovely review.
I'm really glad to see you enjoyed yourself here with us at Revolucion de Cuba.
I'm really sorry abut the speed of service on the day but I can assure you we are usually very quick with food service.

I'm happy to see you want to come back to us and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We had a brilliant time at the cocktail master class and the staff were fantastic at getting everyone involved and the drinks were lovely! The buffet lunch definitely exceeded exception. A brilliant fun lunchtime!

Ania S, Manager at Revolucion De Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Hi Ginny,

Thank you for your lovely review.
I'm really glad to see you had great time here with us at Revolucion De Cuba.
We always aim to deliver an amazing customer experience to all of our lovely customers and I'm really happy to see we did just that for you and your friends.

I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Visited this bar on a Friday when their Happy Hour (3pm to 7pm) was on. The place was very busy and managed to get seats at the bar. We were delighted that you could mix and match cocktails off the extensive menu.
There was a live band playing that created a fantastic atmosphere. Overall a thoroughly enjoyable few hours was spent in this bar and we would certainly recommend!

Ania S, Manager at Revolucion De Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Hi Gunnerbean,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We always strive to deliver an amazing customer experience to all of our lovely guests and I'm delighted to see we did just that fir you. Maybe on your next visit you could try some of our tasty food?

I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Visited here on a Saturday night during a hen weekend. We had booked and most had pre ordered food so there was very little fuss when it came to ordering. Very busy at the bar and took a long time to be served even from when we arrived at around 8pm. Food was nice with large portions but could have been a little warmer-but for the price (£15 for 2 courses/ £18 for 3) you can't really complain. Our server was lovely and nothing was too much trouble for her. Lots of other hen parties and groups in the bar/restaurant so larger groups are welcome-unlike some venues in Manchester.

Ania S, Manager at Revolucion De Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Hello LTil67,

Thank you for your review.
I really hope despite few issues you still enjoyed your evening with us.
I've taken all your comments on board and we will make sure these don't happen again.
If you would like discuss the issues further please email me on manchester@revoluciondecuba.com and I will see if there is anything I can do for you.