“So good we can’t wait to go back”

235 Ocean Treasure Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 2,420 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Stylish and unique setting. Friendly staff and impeccable service. Offering the very best cantonese cuisine by our master chefs with a stunning wine list to match.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Don’t normally write reviews but having had such a good meal last night I can’t help but share it. I’m Gluten free so usually struggle with Chinese food but there were so many choices here for me. In the end I opted for the Hot & Sour soup, Crispy aromatic duck (pancakes for my husband and lettuce wraps for me) with amazing hoi sin sauce followed by chicken with chilli & garlic sauce. My other half raved about his chicken curry too. I have to say the guy that served us (Jonny) was so good and so knowledgeable that I felt totally happy that I wasn’t going to end up ill and I didn’t. Beautiful setting too and we loved watching the chefs below. I can’t wait to go back here and hopefully bring the kids too.

2  Thank peanuthead

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yesterday was the 3rd time this year alone me and my other half have been to Oceans Treasure. This restaurant is the best in Manchester without a doubt; from the moment the manager Jon greets you with a handshake to the flawless service from start to finish. the food is out of this world the crispy duck pancakes is a firm favourite.

2  Thank Jessica M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

An amazing experience at the restaurant with service second to none. The guys really pushed the boat out for our birthday celebration with tantalizing dishes left us astounded. An easy 5 star rating!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited here yesterday for a birthday meal for the first time and were so impressed by the service. The staff really do treat you well and the food is delicious, as well as offering halal options too. They even did a surprise birthday dessert for my fiancée because I’d mentioned on the booking that it was his birthday. It was really sweet and we will be back! Thank you for the lovely service and making us feel so welcome

2  Thank abeeee4
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Ocean Treasure after a show at the exhibition centre. I came across it on trip advisor and as the reviews were excellent we decided to give it a go. It was Saturday afternoon and albeit we were the only people in the restaurant, with all the show cooking going on below in the Asian restaurant and the attentive be service from both the manager and waiter we dare don’t feel alone at all.
The food was absolutely delicious, I would recommend the sizzling satay steak - it was extremely tasty.
I would certainly recommend this restaurant - the decor is lovely, service excellent and beautiful food
Definitely will be revisiting!

2  Thank HelenA036