“Brilliant tour of a great city ”

Manchester Taxi Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Manchester Taxi Tours provides a unique tour guiding service of this fascinating City. Discover 2000 years of history in the luxury and comfort of the iconic ' black cab ' All aspects of Manchester are covered - History - Sport - Music - Culture - Architecture - Industry - Regeneration. Many speciality tours are provided including : Manchester United Football Club Taxi Tour . This is a must for all fans of the Worlds most famous club, see where United started and discover how they have grown into the Global brand they are today. Coronation Street : The World's longest running continuous drama filmed in Manchester since its inception, see many of the locations used in the show. Manchester is ideally located to see other parts of the region , Blackpool , Lake District , Peak District, Yorkshire Dales. Manchester Taxi Tours is a totally flexible service, designed to fit around the client and we pride ourselves on a friendly, professional service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

When we first signed up to do a tour of Manchester, we mainly were interested in its musical history, but after a few hours we learned that the city was so much more than that. We visited all the music spots but we also learned about the developments, sports, technology, and history. John was incredibly generous with his time, very knowledgeable, and made us feel right at home. I was thrilled to finally visit the Salford Lad’s Club. We will be back. Thank you John!!

1  Thank pakravan7
in 13 reviews
"informative tour"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I was a student looking to speak to John about The Smiths to help me with my radio documentary project. John drove me around Manchester in his taxi providing me with excellent knowledge of the city before we arrived at Salford Lads Club. John provided me with an expert level of knowledge on every question I had for him, we had a great chat throughout the day and I would fully recommend his service. Thanks very much John.

1  Thank Phil W
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

John you are an amazing tour guide. Jim and I had fantastic experience. Your knowledge and professionalism made our trip an unforgettable one. We are definitely coming back to Manchester in the future xx

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Two days ago I went on a taxi tour with the incredibly knowledgeable John. I wanted to make the most of my time in Manchester, so I emailed John and got a speedy reply. The next morning, John picked up from my hotel and explained how the tour would go. I had mention to John that I was a big Corrie fan, so the tour was all about Corrie as well as Manchester itself, which was amazing. John is such a lovely, kind and cheerful guy, I felt so comfortable being with him. This tour is amazing value for money and I just couldn't recommend it enough. John and our amazing four hour tour, made my trip so special and memorable. Thank you, John.

2  Thank Jessica D