Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
StayForLong
3,171 results
All reviews great location stayed here city centre car park victoria station air con meal deal family room minute walk all you can eat room was large per night good nights sleep bars and restaurants excellent stay night's sleep comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friendly staff and really comfy rooms, very clean and bigger than expected. Value for money, bar prices reasonable. Good location, check in and check out was easy preally can’t complain. Had a really good stay.

1  Thank recoyaloya
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Obviously not a 5* hotel but 5/5 rating for what it is - I paid around £100 for three nights!
Clean room, friendly staff, daily room cleaning.
On site parking is £6 a day and you can come and go as you please.
Right in the city centre.
Overall a great experience and I would definitely come back. For the price I paid my expectations were waaay surpassed!

1  Thank chlo_k937
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed Saturday night for first family city break since restrictions eased. It was a bargain at £35 and already planning to come back! The family room was excellent, clean and modern. We requested a cot when booking and this wasn't in the room when we arrived but came within 5 mins of notifying reception. All staff were friendly and helpful. Kids loved the escalator, playing in the spacious room and the great view across the river to the cathedral. Despite being the first Saturday night since pubs reopened fully we had no problems with noise. The beds were comfy and shower hot. For me it easily trumps Travelodge for comfort, friendliness and size of room. Hairdryer a bonus instead of having to ask at reception like at Travelodge! Great location a few steps from tram, cathedral and shops. A short hop on the tram or free bus to all the museums.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LucyCShef
Reviewed 23 April 2021

Everything was better then we was expecting. Our room was clean and really comfortable, the staff was friendly and helped us whenever we needed. If I ll have the opportunity to be in Manchester again, for sure this is the hotel where I ll stay.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank burlacumelinda17
Reviewed 21 April 2021

I had a thoroughly pleasant and enjoyable stay at Premier Inn. The value for money was absolutely exceptional and the staff were friendly and welcoming. I called up and asked before booking due to an emergency situation and they immediately helped me out. The front of house staff were wonderful and answered any questions I had. The room was immaculate! Super comfy bed and just a very pleasant room. Thank you for a wonderful stay, I will definitely be back for leisure purposes after May 17th!

Date of stay: April 2021