Hilton Manchester Deansgate
  • Room Service
Didsbury House(Manchester)
US$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$57
Orbitz.com
US$121
US$113
Priceline
4,768 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barpodium restaurantfloor to ceiling windowscocktail barafternoon teahigh floorbirthday treatstandard roomcity centremodern hotelsaturday nightcooked breakfastfull englishfollowing morningstayed for one nightclouds
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

As a Hilton Honors Gold member I’ve stayed at many Hilton hotels worldwide. Few, if any match the standard of this fine hotel.

Modern and super-clean with interesting design features, the outstanding feature is the staff ...... pleasant, efficient and nothing is too much effort. Tom Baker in the breakfast dining room was particularly good.

My compliments to the General Manager and all his staff!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear waynecA8701QH

We are absolutely delighted to learn that you encountered the ‘best Hilton experience’ whilst staying at Hilton Manchester Deansgate. Thank you for offering such high praise.

I am thrilled that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed everything about your visit.

We are so pleased to read your lovely words regarding our Team Members, especially Tom in Podium Restaurant. We always take great pride providing the best service as possible. It is great that our helpfulness, professionalism and friendliness added up to your unforgettable experience. I will definitely make sure to share your praise everyone.

My team hope that we have become your first choice when staying in Manchester and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to the city.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I stayed here with my spouse while on a business and leisure trip to Manchester in May 2018. We stayed in the Executive Suites on the 21st floor which provided an excellent view of the City. The hotel is very central and very accessible to public transport (tram and mainline train) with direct links to the airport. We had access to the Executive Lounge and it was very nice to have breakfast on the 23rd floor.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear CIreland

Thank you for choosing to stay with us whilst you were in the city with your partner on business recently. I am delighted that you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel and our service; I have certainly shared this with my team.

Thank you for taking the time to visit our 23rd floor Executive Lounge and I am pleased that you enjoyed the wonderful views from the comfort of your guest room.

We are very fortunate to be located in walking distance of all that Manchester has to offer including the great transport links, with the nearest tram station being a 2 minute walk to the hotel.

My team and I hope that you are able to return to the hotel when your travels bring you back to Manchester, when we can look after you once again.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I work in the hotel industry at a well know swanky Yorkshire country estate so i have a fair working knowledge of what should be expected by guests. I always read the terrible and poor reviews on TripAdvisor because they tend to be honest and written mainly as a means of releasing frustration. I was there this weekend in room 2018 as pictured in some websites and was overwhelmed at the standard of cleanliness the bed was fantastic and if i could have sneaked it out i would have done, the view over the city was astonishing and to wake in the morning to see that from your bed is just brilliant, it was like watching a miniature village diorama coming to life, Breakfast was really good with a brilliant selection right at your finger tips, however making toast was a bit of a pain there was a distinct lack of side plates which would have made my croissant mess more manageable. i left a pair of jeans on the bed when we got back the room had been cleaned the bed made and my jeans laid back on the bed in the same place i left them, not folded or messed with laid across the bed as i left them, as if the housekeepers didn't want me to know they had been there, and to be honest that impressed me, all the staff from the over enthusiastic receptionist, the helpful breakfast staff to the chaps sorting out taxis and just the staff in the lifts going about their daily business made us feel welcome and special, the spar was enjoyable and relaxing though if any criticism was deserved i thought the lady i asked about treatments was very dismissive and not very helpful with any alternative or suggestions it was "na we are booked up all day" where in a "can i interest you in an appointment tomorrow, or how long are you staying and we can see where we can fit you in," would have been nice, the mini bar was very very overpriced and for the life of me i cannot see how they can justify the prices £3+ for a can of coke and £5 for a toblerone , we went down to sainsbrys bought four cans of coke for £1.20 and a toblerone for £1.50 and felt smug eating them in bed, being a Liverpool fan my pep talk to the Watford players about to travel to old trafford fell on deaf ears but the same cannot be said for the whole staff at the hotel, who were attentive, helpful, friendly and a pleasure to be around. Thank you all for a wonderful weekend you made my belated 60th birthday present phenomenal

Room Tip: get high up, don't touch mini bar, off licence 2 minutes walk at massive fraction of the cost, if you have more money than sense ignore
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear stevemarshall245

Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing your kind review.

I am thrilled that from your arrival through to your departure you encountered a friendly service from our team member, I will be sure to share your review with them. Thank you for being so complimentary.

I am pleased that your guest room was to your liking and offered you all the facilities to make your stay a comfortable one. I am delighted that you had a good night’s sleep in our comfortable beds.

I am really pleased that you enjoy the spectacular views of the skyline from your room the comfort of your room.

Please accept my apologies for your experience at Spa 303. The Spa is a concession of the hotel and I can assure you that I have passed on your comments to the team at Spa 303.

Thank you once again for an amazing review, we truly do appreciate it. May I also thank you for allowing us to form part of your belated birthday celebrations.

My team and I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We booked an overnight stay in a king deluxe room on 17th floor as Hilton Honors members. We thought we’d splash out as it was a special occasion and the booking quoted breakfast and executive lounge access included.

On arrival we were told that neither breakfast nor the lounge were included and would be extra. On its own annoying bit to then get into our not really very deluxe room with grubby floor to ceiling windows, power sockets that didn’t work, a tv that wasn’t plugged in, lights in the bathroom that all went out half way through my bath and the bath drain cover that popped off while I was in it, we were left decidedly underwhelmed. When we got access sorted to the lounge at 7.55 we went up to find it closed at 8pm and reception hadn’t bothered to mention it. Instead we went up to the cloud23 bar for overpriced cocktails.
Breakfast was probably the best bit with a good range of items and a truly exciting pancake machine but not really worth the money overall.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Laura L

Thank you for staying with us recently and for offering your review.

I can only apologise that your arrival was not had you had hoped. However, I am afraid that without a confirmation number/name I am unable to comment if breakfast or lounge access was included in the rate you booked with us.

Thank you for your feedback relating to your guest room. I am disappointed to read such feedback and I have shared this with the teams. I do hope that despite this feedback that your guest room offered you a comfortable stay.

I note your comments regarding the window cleaning and we are aware that a number of the windows require cleaning. The contractors need near perfect weather conditions to carry out these works. Window cleaning takes place on an ongoing basis.

Thank you for your feedback relating to the closing time of our Executive Lounge. We are restricted to a maximum number of guests at any one time on the 23rd floor. The Executive Lounge shares the 23rd floor with our Cloud 23 bar; therefore we have to stagger the opening times of both outlets. I am sorry that this information was not offered to you on arrival.

I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the hospitality of the team in the lounge the following day during breakfast.

We do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel. Great views and architecture! Wish I could have stayed longer. The rooms are very modern and updated. Stayed in queen size room on a recent business trip. Overall great service and experience.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Lisa H

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us whilst you were in the city on business.

I am really pleased that you had a great stay with us and that you feel that we delivered in all areas. The team are always happy to offer you excellent service throughout your stay; they have been made aware of your words.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed everything about your stay and my team and I truly do look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel again on business or leisure, when you may be able to stay with us for a little longer.