“sweet vibes!”
Review of Evelyn's Cafe Bar

Evelyn's Cafe Bar
Ranked #84 of 2,563 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Description: Evelyn's is a neighbourhood restaurant with global influence serving breakfast through to dinner with coffee and drinks to compliment. Menus and booking options are available on the website. We look forward to having you in soon.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Such a relaxing place with a really chill vibe! We had the korean roll and the shakshuka which was VERY good! The coffee selection is amazing since there's something for the more adventurous as well as classic options. We were served by Robin who was so lovely and helpful! 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I've been craving a food called Shakshuka for a while now ever since I found out it existed about a week ago. Something pretty simple that I'm pretty sure some people have made by accident before, even right this second. Yet for being oh so simple was it absolutely divine. The fresh sour dough as well was what really tipped the meal into something to be worshipped.

The staff were nice and friendly to me and my colleague who popped in to have a quick 10 minute lunch. And I was actually pleasantly surprised by the decor that made me feel as though I was walking into a lush cared for garden. I'll definitely be visiting here again sometime soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stopped by for a coffee and a light bite and we thoroughly enjoyed it at Evelyn’s. I loved the variety of drinks on offer and chose a peanut butter and jelly cappuccino out of pure curiosity. Expecting to find it unusual but not something I may reorder, I was pleasantly surprised at just how delicious it was and how perfectly it worked. Seriously a must try!
My partner had a black coffee and the ricotta pancakes and loved them. So light and fluffy and the honeycomb butter was really special. 10/10 and the service was great.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with a friend and wasn’t sure what to expect. The menu is very interesting- completely different to other restaurants in Manchester. Loved the ceviche with avocado, my tofu, pepper dhal main was really nice as well and the brownie with pistachio ice cream was super delicious!!! Will definitely return :)

Reviewed 18 June 2018

was what my husband said as we left Evelyn’s on Saturday morning after a lovely relaxed breakfast .... Ricotta pancakes were light as a feather and the avocado on sour dough with perfectly poached egg was delicious. Coffee was so good we had two each. Staff were delightful. 10/10. Highly recommended.