US$83
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$92
US$88
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$96
US$114
US$108
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$88
US$83
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Princess St. Hotel(Manchester)
US$80
US$78
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsinfinity poolafternoon teaterrace barfree standing bathmanchester town halleclectic hotelssteam roomspa areagreat john streetsky tvroll top bathamazing hoteljunior suitenespresso machinebirthday treatrain showerbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I wanted to surprise my friend with a girly overnight stay and a night out in Manchester for her birthday. I asked the hotel staff if they would assist me with the birthday surprise. They were more than friendly and offered to set up the room. I dropped off some balloons and sweet treats. When we checked in later that day the staff had placed the balloons etc into the room. My friend was delighted when we opened the door together, the hotel even left us the added bonus of a beautiful welcome brownie (which was absolutely delicious!) This really did set a great tone for our night in Manchester.

THE BATHROOM!... The bathroom was absolutely amazing with a huge waterfall shower and incredible tub! The lighting was also good so it was the perfect space for us to get ready in. The toiletries were out of this world, so much so that i'm to have to call up the hotel to ask the product names! The shower gel engulfed the bathroom and i felt like i was in a 5 star spa, totally relaxing.

THE ROOM!....The bedroom was very luxurious with plush furnishings and the bed was super comfy. When we woke up from our night out, breakfast was delivered to the room. We felt very spoiled and the breakfast itself was very tasty.

THE POOL!... The hotel has an amazing infinity pool with views right over Manchester. We really enjoyed taking a dip after breakfast.

Our overall experience was fantastic and I wouldn't hesitate to book here again. I have stayed at lots of 4/5* hotels in Manchester and this one wins,hands down. Its a cut above the rest and has a real boutique feel to it. Little things such as friendly staff, free wifi and the an in room breakfast service really do make a difference, this hotel understands it's customers.

We had a great time, thank you so much King Street Townhouse :o)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chloë W
Jenny0h, Manager at King Street Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review King Street Townhouse and describing it as a "The best Manchester"

The team especially like your comments " I have stayed at lots of 4/5* hotels in Manchester and this one wins,hands down. " and " Little things such as friendly staff, free wifi and the an in room breakfast service really do make a difference, this hotel understands it's customers."

I will personally pass on your comments to all the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely boutique hotel with great decor and a quirky style. Bedroom was reasonably compact but I did have a bath, a shower and a separate toilet! Quiet room which I asked for despite being close to the lift. Breakfast was yummy - avocado on sour dough with poached eggs. Only downside is that there is no parking on site.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Christine,

Thank your taking the time to review your recent stay. I am happy to hear you had a “yummy” breakfast and enjoyed the hotels style and decor.

We do have a small car park onsite at the hotel. These spaces are popular and if you do wish to park at the hotel I would advise booking in advance. We also offer 30% discount at a car park 0.2 miles away.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

King regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Cant really fault this hotel. Originally had an issue as the hot water was broken when we intended to stay and so we had to rearrange but the staff were amazing about it and Rob the front of house manager agreed a reduced rate on the room to compensate for the problem. When we arrived the hotel was very busy as they had a few weddings and events on and so sadly the room wasn't quite ready when we arrived. The staff were fantastic and took us to the bar area for a free drink of choice and then a staff member took us up to the room personally to show us some of the features. So even though there were a few hiccups the staff handled it so well. The room was amazing, not a single issue with lovely decoration and extra luxurious touches. The spa pool area is lovely with incredible views. It was a bit busy in the afternoon so we returned the following morning and we managed to get it to ourselves for a little while. Also a steam room and relaxation area too. You can call from the spa area to the lobby to order drinks which completes the experience. A truly lovely and unique hotel for a special occasion or a treat. The staff are a credit to the hotel, always talking to the guests and being friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very positive feedback and for your very kind comments. I am so pleased to read that your stay was such a success. Your observations about all aspects of your experience are greatly appreciated and will be passed on to the team, who will very motivated as a result especially rob who prides himself on his top class service.

We hope to see you again when you are next in the area.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This building has loads of personality and the premium room has great character . With roll top bath in the super King room and a his and her sink in the bathroom. The town house is full of personality and is a great secret escape.

I'd prefer a buffet breakfast and breakfast isn't included in the price. However, what I ate was good ..... Not worth the extra spends though.

A stone through from the town centre, it's great for shopping weekends away.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for my graduation night. They were very welcoming and accommodating from the start allowing my family and I to celebrate my graduation with champagne on their fantastic terrace that is normally and was that very day booked because of the view of the town hall! Much appreciated! The room also had a lovely view and felt very homely with the bed being very comfy. The bathroom was stunning and shower very powerful. Thank you for such a wonderful brief stay. Will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your graduation!!!

I am pleased to read that we where able to accommodate champagne on the terrace on such a special occasion. It’s great to read you got to make use of our facilities on a brief stay with us.

We look forward to having you back :)

Kind regards,