“My favourit Restaurant in Colmar ”

Wistub de la Petite Venise
Ranked #18 of 296 Restaurants in Colmar
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

After travelling more than Sixt month to Colmar and checking out a lot of restaurants I can say: this is my favorite.

Small menue with very tasty dishes - I love the salad with Münster cheese.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I have tried three different similar restaurants in Colmar and i like this most. My fd and I have ordered snails, pasta, knuckle and dessert. Everything tastes soooo yum. I recommend this restaurant to everyone but remember you have to make a reservation during peak seasons. I have made a booking one day in advance.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I've been there with my wife for dinner. There is good variety of local wines and local dishes. All the staff spoke English and were friendly. The food was excellent. Pay attention: This is french food, if you want the typical burgers & suaseges, it is not a place for you.

1  Thank Ran B
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is a small, quaint authentic restaurant. The foie gras is rich, creamy and the best we've had in the region. And the escargot was delicious, served traditional Bourgogne style.

However, there was no English menu... which usually isn't a challenge for us, but we made us some assumptions about the menu which shouldn't be made. So... ask questions before you order. The staff is amazing and willing to give you guidance.

In terms of our meal, we would give it a 4, but what made it a 5 was the service. And specifically, the waitstaff's quick attention toward providing toys to a fussy toddler so she wouldn't disturb everyone else's dining experience.

We would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This little bistro is on a small canal and is worth finding.
Good local specials.Good size and very tasty.Our dinner was everything we hoped for.
Service was great.