“Hidden gem”

Price range: US$25 - US$51
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Hidden gem, excellent food. I had never heard of this restaurant altho I have been coming to Quimper for 30 years. Definitively worth a visit: great food and nice area right on the river. Only problem is when busy hard to park but who cares!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Business trip to Quimper, I want to find some nice restaurant and Tripadvisor help me with that. I can't write about inside od restaurant because we sitted outside, but it it's a lovely place near the water and The building od reallly nice. It's so quite. They have two menu for 38 nad 50 Euro do you can choose what you want to eat in Both of Them. Fresh bread with butter, fish. Homar od crab. Pork od beaf. Everything looked perfect nad had tasted The same. 4 dishes nas you are Full and you are satisfacted. If I'll be in The future in Quimper I wilk vist this place again. Little minus for menu only in french.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Schhhh,! Don’t tell anyone , probably the best restaurant in Brittany, every mouthful a delight, staff 1st class.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

we had lunch at this restaurant on two occasions. We were so impressed the first time that we had to go back. I would really recommend everything about it. English is spoken, food is excellent, service charming . When my husband accidentally knocked over his glass of wine there was no fuss, floor mopped, glass refilled all within a few minutes. Hope to return next year.

1  Thank mcoffey2016
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The restaurant is close to the river Odet. We got the Aperitiv outside. We were quite pleased with the food, however, nothing exceptional. We liked the sweet bread andthe lamb. Prices of menue as well as for the wines were OK. At the end we had an uncomely discussion with the waiter as the bill was not correct. Only after a discussion he accepted that if you take the menue and don't take the dessert (because of lactose intolerance) you don't switch automatically the the standard menue.