“Great, family run hotel in convenient location.”
Review of Hotel Bellevue

Hotel Bellevue
Ranked #41 of 62 Hotels in Beaune
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Basic, clean rooms with comfy beds. The restaurant attached to the hotel had excellent home cooked food. The wine list was amazing and we bought a bottle of the delicious Burgandy we drank at dinner to take away with us. A short walk took us Into the pretty town where we enjoyed the historic buildings etc. A perfect place to stay en route to the South of France, very near to the motorway.

The wifi in the rooms was limited.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 July 2017

POSITION: I chose the hotel because it is near the train station and you can make many fine day trips around by train (Dijon, Besançon, Arc-et-Senans, Lyon,...). To the historical Beaune is about ten minutes walking.
ROOM: Double. All rooms have AC but I do not use them. I like open windows. As solo the room was good for me, but for two people is a little bit too small. It was on the ground floor oriented toward terrace of the restaurant. It was very quiet during my stay, but every evening it was rain. I do not know if it is noisy otherwise. The bathroom is large.
CLEANESS: OK.
MINUS: There are no thick curtain on the window.
HOTEL: Reception is not opened 24 hours.
WIFI: You get randomised account for free wifi. I think that the account is valid only one day because in the evening of the second day of my stay it did not worked. It was about 21:30 h and nobody was on the reception. So I had to wait until the next morning to get a new account.
BREAKFAST: Buffet with ham and cheese, some fruits, without eggs. No hot milk or various coffee. For French hotels good.
VALUE FOR MONEY: Good for Beaune on the weekend in July when prices could be greater than usually.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Beaune (bone) has a 15th century hospital or hospice located in the town center. This was the location of the Black Death, plague which nearly destroyed 3/4 of the towns people during that century. The cobblestone streets add old world charm.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because it was in a convenient location for my needs
My single room was small but adequate
The owner was very friendly and helpful, speaking perfect English
It would have been much better if the hotel opened earlier.. I had to wait quite some time in my car for it to open
The evening I stayed, the restaurant was not operating fully so I ate in the town and had an excellent meal.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Overnight stay,room small but comfortable, hosts very friendly and English speaking.Restaurant with 3 course set menus was excellent and very good value.Breakfast was all local produce and very good.would recommend

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple