“Very poor food and service. Too long”
Review of I Fratelli

I Fratelli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Too long. Incompetent. 15 mn just to get the bill. Longer than visiting the casttle
Never again
No interest and do not recommand

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Convenient for the chateau and with indoor and outdoor tables. A bit expensive for what it is but the food is acceptable and the house wine nearly good. Service not fast.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is situated on the main thoroughfare of eating places from the chateau.We just wanted a light lunch. Chose salads which were generous and satisfying though the mozzarella and salmon salad was better than the artichoke and mushroom which wasn't full of flavour.
If you try the Desperado beer, it takes like a shandy - too sweet for me but my husband quite liked it.
On the other hand, the service was cheerful and attentive.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

There are plenty of very similar restaurants in town and we looked at lots before settling on this one. We wanted to sit outside but there were no free tables until the staff very kindly put one out for us. My husband and I ate from the fixed price menu and the children had pizzas. All very tasty and reasonably priced. We returned another night and had more pizzas and fantastic pasta from the à la carte menu. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Thai restaurant is pretty visible, and in the centre. We all had a pizza and we liked it!
The service, even though it was quick and efficient, was not that friendly. Just a few more smiles and nicer attitude would have made a huge difference. And would have made me put 4 insisted of 3 stars.
It's an informal and quite happy place where to have a pizza or pasta/salads etc.