“Long service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Food is all right. The service is the longest you can find in the region. It took 45 minutes to wait for the entree after ordering.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We ended up at this restaurant by chance, and we're glad we did! The owners were very friendly, the place is very beautiful from inside and the food was amazing! I wish I had another night to go back there! :)

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Been a while since I'd been here and not much has changed - food is overpriced, service was rushed and overall disappointing - a bit of a tourist trap in the Place Plum area I would suggest isn't worth the trip unless everywhere else is full. Won't be returning.
Un menu trop cher pour ce qui est proposé et le service est vraiment peu accueillant - deçevant pour un groupe nombreux - un piège à touristes dans les parages de Place Plum. Vaut mieux passer une soirée ailleurs. Je n'y retourne plus.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Came here with friends for lunch and had a really enjoyable experience: I recommend the homemade pasta or the pizzas (which I did not taste but had delicious presentation). A bit disappointed by the cafe gourmand but still an interesting experience in a central place.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

I discover this restaurant with my parents in Tours.
The chef propose italian specilities : different meals of pasta, and italian food like pizza. He makes all him-self. All meal is generous , at beginning to the end.
The restaurant is an historical site. Inside, it is so beautiful and we feel very well.
I recommand to discover this restaurant because sure people will be satisfied.