“A gem”
Review of A l'Affiche

A l'Affiche
Reserve with
A l'Affiche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #673 of 17,611 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$19 - US$41
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

What a gem just along from hotel, it's compact and bijue, service great and the steak was amazing, great atmosphere and host and met some really nice people, will definitely be back

Reviewed 26 March 2017

A quaint little restaurant which was located right across the street from my hotel. The food was exceptional and I had the pleasure of dining there twice during my stay in Paris. Not particulary cheap but not excessively expensive either. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Visited the restaurant twice during my recent stay and loved both meals. Not a large place and tables are close together - functional rather than intimate. Food was excellent and great value for money. Wine was quite expensive and no house wine was available.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Really great typical French bistro wine bar, very friendly barman and great wine, well worth dropping by.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

First day in Paris with my fiancé and unimpressed with the poor attitude of the owner of this restaurant. We will only complain if we see a good reason to! The place is nice and it was full, the owner chased us down the road and found us a table not wanting to lose business. Our bill was €79 and it just wasn't worth it for the tiny portions that were served up and very slow service. For meals that cost more than €20 each we thought the quality was good but the price was a total rip off. 2 small bits of lamb for €24 and my fish €20 was a child's portion with a few chips and no vegetables! We told the owner and he didn't seem to care and charged us full price other than the veg I had to order. If you want to be ripped off go for it but try walking up near the Moulin Rouge and for the same price you can get 3 courses and wine at some lovely places, wish I had known before....