See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Here I am supposed to write how was the room and other things but I don't know anything about the room because I was bounced out by the 'manager' (that's how he called himself). The check-in is at 2 pm, I arrived at 1:15 - there was nobody on the reception (the reception is super tiny). I did not expect anything(it is very cheap)-I needed a place for few hours where I can put my luggage and have a small rest. After few minutes the 'manager' appeared and said that I have reservation at 2. I agreed and ask if I can put my luggage somewhere and sit and wait until my room is ready, he said:bags-yes, you-no. I was surprised and asked him why it is not possible. He started talking to me in a very rude manner and yelled at me: get out! You will not get a room here, open the hotel door and close the door from which he appeared just in front of me. I was shocked and was still standing there, he came again. I wanted to make sure that that was not the bad joke and asked him if he was serious. Guess, what he said: no english
Awful situation. Next day this hotel charged me!
If you want to save your time, money and nerves never book it!!!!

Stayed: June 2017
3  Thank Oksik306
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights last September. The location is EXCELLENT just 2 minutes away from the metro station and full of restaurants and bars. The room wasn't dirty, I found it clean but it had a strange smell, like humidity. The stuff wasn't english speaking but ok we could communicate in the end.
The only negative that I can say was about the noise! I found it very very noisy, you could here when the other people were entering their rooms, you could actually hear the doors slapping all the time.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

This is absolutely the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The room was really sub standard, (please go by the pictures). The thing that really got me was the shower had electricity running through it, I could of died if I didn't put my hand in to test the water temperature. It took them two days to resolve the problem, so no shower for me. I thought formula one hotels were bad but this has now taken the prize of world's worst hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is an absolute dive!!! Stay well away. My husband took me to Paris for my birthday weekend. He had thought he booked the hotel in the montmarte area....oh how wrong was he!! Same name so beware and check what you are booking. Bedding was grubby looking.....we lay on top and towels had stains on them. There was a hole in the wall in the bathroom that had a towel stuck in it when removed you could see outside.
Would definately NOT recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank MicheleTannock
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Pictures of hotel rooms do not much reality. Wall paint was fooling off, dress-board broken. Dosnt have cattle to make your morning coffee, which should be in hotel if they do not provide breakfast. Staff friendly and helpful even they English was very poor.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces