“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Visited on a Friday evening - we were the only ones in at first, but it filled up gradually. Had a really nice prawn salad for starters - the leaves were very fresh and good selection. Had a tortellini for the main, which again was very nice. OH had lasagne which he enjoyed too. Service was good.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The fish we orderd was dry and had hair in it. And the meat was not good either.
The only good thing was that we didnt have to pay for the fish.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

My husband and I went here for a Pizza...the female in charge is a surly miserable woman and clearly did not like Tourists especially English..We hadn't opened our mouth and she already had the English menus in her hand. We tried to be friendly but she didn't respond and never spoke to us once. Pizzas were just banged down in front of us.. still no contact with us...My husband paid the bill and left a tip (wished we hadnt) and she managed a sickly sweet smile... When we got back to our hotel just a few minutes away we overheard a party of Americans from Texas discussing the same 'lady' they had also encountered "Cruella De Ville." Such a pity she was such a miserable git as the pizzas were cooked to perfection....A very disappointing visit.

Reviewed 29 October 2011

It is simply clear that the female owner of the restaurant has problems. She was extremely rude to the tourist tables (including ours), never smiled and in fact, gave us a sigh when we ordered more food! We were very polite and my family tried our best to speak in french as well to respect her and her restaurant. This was my first restaurant at Paris and I wanted to show my family a good time.

After tonight, I feel bad that I showed them such a terrible restaurant... I should've read the reviews here tonight before going. :(

The middle aged lady smiled at other tables that spoke fluent french (locals).

If you want to avoid a disgusting display of racism, do *not* go here.

Reviewed 25 May 2011

This place looks like a typical bistro, but what a disappointment. We skipped starters as we weren't particularly hungry. The lasagna which my partner ordered was the worst he has ever eaten. There was no bechamel sauce and the topping consisted of a very thick layer of mozzarella (!?) cheese. His ordered side salad (4 euros) consisted of a couple of lettuce leaves and a quarter of tomato. My escalope of veal must have been shaved from a joint of meat - never in my life have I had a piece of meat so thinly sliced. The portion of sauce was meagre too. We were not prepared to try the desserts as we were both so disappointed with the quality of the food. The red house wine was chilled. Definitely the worst meal we have ever had anywhere!