“excellent dinner and atmosphere”
Review of Le Persil Fleur

Le Persil Fleur
Reserve with
Le Persil Fleur is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #777 of 19,022 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 29 June 2018

we had a very pleasant dinner with steak and Salmon which were excellent as well as
great deserts. the hospitality and service were very worm and made the whole experince lovely

1  Thank shirarielb

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I ate here solo and the staff was lovely. I had the crab and avocado, which was tasty, although served a bit too cold, and the duck and potatoes, which was good, although the duck was a bit tough. The wine was excellent. I enjoyed my meal but suspect that one may be able find better food for the price.

1  Thank ARWSH
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We 've dinned twice in this small, nicely decorated, family run restaurant and we were very satisfied.The owners were very friendly, the service very efficient and quick. All the plates we tasted were of a first class home made cooking. We still remember the delicious parmentier.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This is kind of discovery you reallly wish to share. 300 meters from the main department stores Persil Fleur is located in a very short street and it really deserves much more!!
Hubert the waiter is a true pro and knows a lot about Paris. Here the cuisine is 100% home made .the couple of owner is represented by Emmanuelle a lovely true French woman so kind .Her husband is the Chef and stays in the kitchen always!!!
Emmanuelle welcomes you so well that she will recognize you if you come here 2 times
We come here as often as possible and the Menu is changing quite often
This restaurant needs to be recognized as one of the best quality price ratio!!

Note: I pay my bill as any customer and I am proud of it!!
it upsets me when poor restaurant are full when Persil Fleur is not!!!

1  Thank Jmb972
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I went to le Persil Fleur first in 2017 and wanted to go back with my husband. It was as delicious this time as before. A bit slicker and the decor was great.
Can’t wait til our next visit.