US$262
US$553
US$400
US$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$211
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$215
US$323
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$389
US$341
HotelsClick
1,195 results
All reviewsgare st lazaregrocery store across the streettwo metro stationsminute walkcharming hotelsmall hotelfew blocksbreakfast roomvilliersbalconyeuropeneighborhoodfrenchelevatorruecafesparisian
Reviewed 17 December 2011

We love the hotel, but it was a little far to the main sight seeing area's. There were buses and trains near bye but it would of been better to be in the heart are the actions. There was a lot of great restaurants near the hotel. The hotel price was great but the breakfast was a little expensive for what you get.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor which was actual on the second floor but they did have an elevator and they were very helpful with our luggage. The room was very quite.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank 54Anshe54
Reviewed 16 December 2011

For value of money this place can't be beaten in Paris. Lovely staff and great rooms.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2011

This hotel is lovely and the staff are incredibly helpful. The service we received was personal and everyone took great care to ensure we had everything we needed. Whilst the room we had was small (to be expected with Parisian hotels) we had everything we needed and it felt very homely. It was nice to stay in an independent hotel that none of the impersonal touches of a large chain. I can't understand why it's only a 2 star. I'll definitely stay again and recommend it to others,

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Stayed here for 5 days in November and was very glad I did.

Had a very friendly welcome from the lady at the front desk (owner?) and checked in with no fuss. Also overheard her giving good advice to others about local events and shops. There's a small collection of guide books (I donated mine) as well.

Single room was small and tastefully furnished and had a comfy double bed, safe, LCD TV and sufficient wardrobe space. Fast free WiFi was also available. The housekeeping was very good - the room was spotless. There was a good radiator as well but TBH I never found the room cold enough to use it.

My room was facing away from the street and was mostly very quiet. There is a little noise from the plumbing but this is inevitable in these sort of buildings. It was never a great problem.

The bathroom was tiny but again was very clean. Amenities were limited to hand soap and a combo shampoo/shower gel (much better than small sachets or bottles) but TBH you didn't need anything else.

The location of the hotel is almost ideal. You're equi-distant from about four Metro stations. Gare Saint-Lazare is a ten minute walk away from where you can get an RER to Gare du Nord.
A few more minutes south and you're on Bd Haussmann and the big department stores.

If you want to avoid the tourists though head North to the 17e arrondissement where you'll find roads like Rue de Levis with several boulangeries, boucheries etc. and you see what daily Parisian life is like (it mostly seems to revolve around food).

I had a great time in Paris and I'm already planning my return. Let's hope I can stay at New Orient again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank rmajumdar
Reviewed 4 December 2011

My wife and I stayed here while exploring the museums in Paris. The hotel was really easy to find, pretty conveniently located near Montmartre and 3 metro stops. This place definitely has more of a B&B feel to it, but they have a 24-hour front desk. The staff was very helpful with directions and recommendations for food & drink. Our room was very nice & cozy - the stairwell was TINY & very steep, but luckily they had a little elevator. We didn't spend much time in the room, honestly, but we slept fine and I enjoyed the view of the busy street below. The decor was "classic", I'd say. They had free wifi in the hotel which was pretty good. We didn't eat breakfast there, but there are several good bakeries close by.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple