US$161
US$144
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$231
US$209
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$2,017
US$332
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$428/night.

US$314
US$289
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$320/night.

US$224
US$171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$94
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$138
US$111
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$139
US$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$712
US$247
  • Fitness centre
US$1,233
US$1,160
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,198 results
All reviewsgare st lazaretwo metro stationsminute walkrooms are smallcharming hotelcafes and restaurantsvisit parisfew blocksbreakfast roombalconyeuropeneighborhoodstreetsupermarketfrenchelevatorrue
Reviewed 3 March 2012

It's hard to believe that this hotel has only 2 stars. Location is great, quiet part of central Paris, rooms big enough, clean and cozy. And staff is very friendly. We didn't have breakfast in the hotel but bakery and grocery store are cross the street. Would return for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms that overlook the inside courtyard are practically noiseless (from outside). We slept with open window every night and didn't hear a thing.
3  Thank MitjaR
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Quaint, neat, very local, nice personnel, and a cozy and homey atmosphere. This truly was one of my best hotel stays ever: it was so... personal. I will never forget it, and I will most probably return. I even blogged about it :) http://thegloria.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/paris-boudoir-art-nouveau-prix-damerique/

Room Tip: I think we had room number 214, with a small balcony towards the road: lovely to open the window in the morning and feel the pulse of real-life Paris!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gloria A
Reviewed 26 February 2012

For a two star hotel the New Orient certainly deserves its five star Tripadvisor ratings. I initially booked for five days, but liked the hotel and Paris so much that I extended my visit by another five days. The rooms are sparkling clean, cozy and tastefully decorated with antique furniture. Further, the maid service is unsurpassed, and the front desk staff is charming and helpful. I imagine that the stairs are a little bit tricky if you’re carrying heavy luggage, but the front desk kindly had my luggage delivered to my room – so this wasn’t a problem for me.

The hotel is located a little bit off of the beaten path but, in my case, after a long day of site seeing, I was happy to return to a quiet, upscale neighbourhood. Further, there’s a lovely park nearby (Parc Monceau) where one can people watch while enjoying a picnic. Delicious sandwiches etc. can be purchased at the nearby outdoor market.

My only quibble about the New Orient hotel is the breakfast offerings. They were a bit spare and, as a result, I would advise eating elsewhere. Luckily, there are many fabulous restaurants in the neighbourhood and a grocery store right across the street. If and when I return to Paris, I will definitely stay here again. A word to wise – despite the fact that it was February the hotel was almost fully booked, so plan ahead.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Monique-567
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We were very nervous about room size and location when we first book this hotel. The room were unexpectedly larger than we thought! Although I must say that we were both very small so the size of the room was not a problem for us.

We arrived very early in the morning but the maid worked hard to get us in our room early. Also, when we came back to our room, the bed was neatly made and the teddy bear I brought along with me during the trip was placed on the bed, facing the door to welcome us home! So cute!

Both Amar and Catherine were very friendly too. If you ever met Amar, ask him about Berber, his native language. He will tell you fascinating history of the origin of his people.

4  Thank beeproject
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We stayed for 2 nights around Valentines Day, the hotel staff were very welcoming, and the rooms were comfortable and clean - the free WiFi was a bonus. The location is very handy for visiting the main Paris sights whilst still retaining a 'local' feel, there are loads of nice restaurants and bars near by on Rue de Dames, and the local market on rue de Levis is great to wander through and drool over the lovely food!