US$191
US$159
US$376
US$263
  • Restaurant
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotel R de Paris(Paris)
US$150
US$115
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$322
Official Site
US$549
US$499
  • Room Service
All reviewsnice hotelpalais garnierwalking distancespacious roomfrench windowscroissantsgare du nord stationby parisian standardslate at nightminute walkgood sizecadetoperawifimetrosupermarkethousekeeper
Reviewed 10 November 2017

In the last 4-5 years that we tregularly visited Paris, this was the third hotel near Montolon where we chose to stay. And it definitely was the best! It is located in an old building; we had a surprisingly (by Parisian standards!) spacious room on the second floor, with two French windows, with a shiningly clean bathroom. Breakfasts were quite ample. Wi-Fi worked perfectly, fast and reliable. The hotel's greatest benefit is a large salon downstairs furnished with leather sofas and armchairs where you can relax with a glass of red wine... Next time in Paris we will definitely stay at Hotel du Pre!

Room Tip: We had a room facing the quiet rue Pierre Semard
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Frederick D, Propriétaire at Hotel du Pre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear oleg1954al,

As business owner it is a pleasure to read that your enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I always put a special care to the lounge as I know how important it is to be able to relax after an exhausting visiting or working day. And I will make sure that it will stay that way.
I will be pleased to welcome you during your next stay in Paris.

I wish you a pleasant day and remain t your service.

With kind regards.

PS: It seems you got confused and write your comment on the wrong hotel, But it is a common mistake as our hotels have similar names and are located in the same street.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a 2 night stay for my husbands birthday. 7 minute walk from the Gare du Nord station and close to the metro which is very easy to use. We also used Uber taxis a few times and felt they were fabulous value for money. There is a bus stop up the street that takes you to the Eiffel area and the hotel is 10 minutes away from the moulin rouge. The rooms are a good size and clean. The breakfast has a variety of meats, cheeses, yogurts, croissants and cereals.
The only negative is I booked through booking.com and the hotel took 100 euros from my bank account 2 days before to 'preauthorise' my card. This wouldn't have been a problem but they held it until after we left and wouldn't use it towards the final cost of the room. 3 days later and I'm still waiting for it to be back in my bank. It's an excessive amount to take from someone's account to preauthorise.

Overall, a lovely stay for a few days in Paris.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jessicapurshouse,

I am delighted to see that you had a great stay in our hotel Résidence du Pré. AS you said we are enjoying a great location, you also mentioned the bus stop nearby which drives to the Eiffel Tower. I think it is important to mention that it does provide with a unique experience, has this one the regular bus line that offers a sightseeing tour, from the Galeries Lafayettes, the Opéra House, the Madeleine Church, place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, Avenue Montaigne, the Banks of the Seine and the Eiffel Tower. All those attraction are visible from the bus for less than 2 € per person.

Regarding the preauthorization issue, the amount was never taken from your account but put on hold. And the delay to unlock it totally depends from your bank.

Despite this inconvenience, you had a pleasant stay in our hotel, and you will keep good memories from your stay in our City. And I think this is the most important of all.

I wish you a pleasant day.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Booked at last minute for a Sunday night and the hotel had everything I needed as a solo traveler. Close to metro and .5 mile walk to Gare El Est. Good wifi, room safe and as photos show nice lobby/lounge area. Breakfast was everything I needed to start the day with a selection of cold cuts, cheeses, yogurts and mini baguettes.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Frederick D, Propriétaire at Hotel du Pre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Headhunter2001,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your stay in the Hôtel du Pré.

I am glad to see that we were able to satisfy your needs. I hope we will have the delight to welcome you once again in our hotel.

I wish you a pleasant day.

With kind regards

Reviewed 8 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Frederick D, Propriétaire at Hotel du Pre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stayed in this hotel for the second time and again we were really satisfied. The staff is always friendly, the service is very good and everything is clean. The design of the rooms might be not the most modern, but everything is in good state and practical and the beds are comfortable.
The location is also very good, in a small typical Parisian street, in walking distance to Gare du Nord, with a cute little park and a metro station nearby. Not to mention the many good restaurants that are in the neighbourhood, as well supermarkets.
Little recommendation about the breakfast: Better don't go there in the last hour (9:00-10:00) as it can get very crowded and some food might be gone. The breakfast is good in general but some fruits would be nice.
All in all a very good choice for Paris regarding service, location and price.

Room Tip: The rooms ending on 3 (e.g. 23) have a good size and nice look to the street
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ocramsch,

I personnally thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Hôtel du Pré.

I am really glad to see that you returned in our hotel, and that we were able to satisfy you once again.

I will take your suggestion about adding fresh fruit at Breakfast in consideration.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you once again.
I wish you a pleasant day and remain at your service.