Hotel Mercure Paris 15 Porte de Versailles
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsconvention metro stationdecent showereiffel towerroom serviceminutes walkingrain showerbeds were comfortablechecking inmajor attractionsfree wifinice hotelthe hotel staffstayed for nightsside streetcroissantsboucicauttaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Location was great, good access to many amenities - supermarkets, F&B, Metro stations. The room was small but clean and comfortable, just nice for 2 persons. I enjoyed my stay.

I must say the wifi is pretty fast as well, which is good as I was travelling for work.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Maryline D, Manager at Hotel Mercure Paris 15 Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear uttercookieness,

Thank you very much for your stay in MERCURE PARIS 15 PORTE DE VERSAILLES.

We are glad to read that your stay was great as you wished when you did your booking.
Every day we do our maximum to give satisfaction and are happy to see that it's working. It give us the motivation to continu our efforts.

We hope to see you very soon,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed for three nights on a school trip with students. My room was large, spacious, and had great wifi. The breakfast was also great. The staff was friendly and spoke English and other languages. The location was a 5-10 minute walk to the metro. My only negative was that my room overlooked the lobby, which was a bit strange.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear RPR84,

Thank you very much for your review following to your experience in our hotel.

We are glad to read that your stay was great as you expected.

We really wish to have the happiness to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

The hotel was selected by Viking cruises. After our wine touring cruise, we extended 3 additional days in Paris. Everything was arranged by Viking. They did a wonderful job. The Hotel was plush and near some fine restaurants and only a short walk to the center of Paris. It was very large and modern. All the amenities were available. The concierges were not up to their best. On one occasion, they sent us to a restaurant that was closed. On another time, they sent us to a restaurant that didn't offer what we specified for our meal. They did apologize and sent a nice dessert treat as a way to make amends. I had one reservation about our room. It appears, in France is is customary to have very deep baths. This made showering difficult as I had to balance myself on the sink to get in and out.

Stayed: June 2017
Maryline D, Manager at Hotel Mercure Paris 15 Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Gary M,

We really thank you for having chosen the MERCURE PARIS 15 PORTE DE VERSAILLES for your last stay in Paris. We also thank you very much for the very kind review you've written following to your experience with us.

We are glad to read that your stay has been wonderful as you expected.

We hope to have the happiness to welcome you again in the future.

All the team remains at your entire disposal.

See you soon !

Regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I'm gold member of Le club Accor. This hotel not welcome for member. I asked early check in-NO, i asked late check out-NO, i asked change room-NO.
No welcome drink, NO VIP TREATMENT, NO room upgrade.
I am also Hilton diamond member, they are much better for member. honestly, if i have choice, i will not choose Accor anymore, especially this hotel. They really do nothing for member

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Maryline D, General Manager at Hotel Mercure Paris 15 Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Gold Member, please accept my sinceres apologies. I am sadden to hear that your experience did not live up to our usual level of service. Please do not hesitate to contact my office directly if you wish to visit us again. I would be eager to restore your faith in our hotel and I assure you in advance of our best care and attention.

With my best regards

Maryline DUFAY - Manager

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stayed for 20 nights working on the French Open. Staff were polite and friendly. Rooms are functional and clean. Facilities are a little lacking and prices were high for hotel services such as the restaurant and laundry, but to an extent this is what you would expect from this kind of mid range business hotel. Breakfast was good, but not cheap. There are a lot of coach parties so at times the lifts are hard to use.

The fact that I stayed for so long yet didn't at any point feel unhappy with the hotel or it's staff is fairly telling.

Room Tip: Floors 7 and 8 seemed to be the better floors. Avoid anything looking into the atrium.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Maryline D, Manager at Hotel Mercure Paris 15 Porte de Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear WashbagWarrior,

Thank you very much for your booking at MERCURE PARIS 15 PORTE DE VERSAILLES. We also thank you for the time you've taken to let us know your experience when you were with us.

We are glad to read that your stay was good as you expected. We work every day with only one goal : Your entire satisfaction.

We hope to have the happiness to welcome you again in the future.

See you soon,