US$270
US$317
US$209
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$552
US$400
US$222
US$210
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$131
Agoda.com
US$119
US$116
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$322
US$400
US$348
Cancelon
  • Room Service
All reviewsparc des princesroland garrosmetro stationsaint cloudeiffel towersteps awayper nightcity hotelgood sized bathroomcomfortable hotelcome homehotel doorwalk in showerinternet accessbed and pillowsstayed one nightcomfortable stay
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We had booked a room for two nights at one of the busiest weekends of the year - the opening of the French Open tennis at Roland Garros. Accordingly I was not expecting much but was very pleasantly surprised to find our room was firstly exactly what we had reserved, but secondly it was spotlessly clean and very well appointed.

We were made to be very welcome by Patrick who explained all we needed to know and who must have wondered what had walked in bearing in mind the heat and the fact that we had been travelling all day.

Breakfast was in a very simple but functional room on the ground floor, looked after by some of the happiest ladies we met in Paris. The food was very well prepared, varied and there was also a large array of drink, both hot and cold.

In short, if you are looking for a reasonably priced clean hotel with good service then you should stay here.

Oh, and we could see the Eiffel Tower from the balcony of our room on the 6th floor.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank DSW77
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Overall my experience is good
The room is fine amd clean
The breakfast is good as well but in case you wouldnt pay 12~15 € for the breakfast you can find many restaurants below additionally to mac just 2 min away from the hotel
The receptions stuff are horribles they really far away of customer service or tourism
For me they are impolite i had a problem with my receipt as they wouldnt pay 5 min to well declare it
And it happened with 2 persons not a single one
A gent told me "I am sorry i have no time to do that "
And a lady told me " I did my best you have to thank me"
Btw I am french speaker so no language barrier
Also a point up is that hotel door is 30 seconds away of the metro entrance and 1 min away of bus station
Overall my stay was good
But dont deal with receptions staff

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
CAVADINI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Auteuil, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Mohamed e.

Many thanks for taking the time to write a rewiew and share your experience with others .
We regret to learn that you had a bad experience with our staff and you can be sure that it is not an usual comment for our team.
We have discussed with our team all the points you highlighted and we have taken some actions to avoid such a bad feeling.
We invite you to contact us for your next stay in our hotel. We will do the maximum to satisfy your requests.
Thank you for your loyalty to our brand and we hope to see you for your next stay in Paris.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I am very satisfied with my stay. The location is excellent if you have some business to attend to at Issy-Le-Moulineaux or Boulogne-Billancourt. Very nice neighborhood - lots of good shops and restaurants scattered around. Metro station is a couple of minutes by foot away. The rooms are big enough and mostly compliant with Holiday Inn standards in terms of comfort. Great bed, nice bathroom. The windows in the room and bathroom are quite big and may be opened if needed. The hotel is clean and well-maintained. Service at the reception desk is friendly and efficient. For the price the hotel is charging per night one of my best stays in Paris so far.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank amk2f
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Rooms were a bit small but nicely renovated recently, very quiet with friendly staff.

The rooms now have a good sized min fridge, location is one building off of the Porte St. Cloud traffic circle in the 16th arrondisement.

Good restaurant nearby and a nice market several days a week just steps away from the front door.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Excellent location on the 16th with easy access to all attractions in Paris since metro station is few steps away.
The room is bigger than what you would expect in Europe. Very comfortable beds. Clean room and toilet.
The breakfast options are very limited and maybe boring if you are staying for more than 3 nights.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends