US$191
US$159
  • Restaurant
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$150
US$115
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$212
US$549
US$499
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsarc de triompheavenue klebereiffel towergreat locationside streetrecommend this hotelmetro stationten minute walkwithin walking distancesmaller sidethe hotel staffeach eveningrooms are smallroom keythe hotel is cleanhotel is locatedtea coffee
Reviewed 11 December 2017

It's over 10 years since I last stayed at Floride Etoile. I stayed there a number of times in the noughties and I had built up a bank of great memories. I was a little concerned that it would not live up to my expectations when I returned to it last weekend. I have to say it was better than ever! The room was immaculate and the staff could not do more to accommodate my daughter and I. I have an intolerance to wheat and they presented me with gluten free bread at our breakfast on day 2 of our stay. They were all extremely friendly and helpful. I love the central location of this hotel, a stone's throw from the metro and a short walk from the Champs Elysées, Trocadero and of course the Eiffel Tower. The room while small was very well equipped; a spacious wardrobe, a safe (at no extra cost), a well stocked mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities. The beds were so comfortable, very important following a long day sightseeing and shopping! The bathroom was well equipped with toiletries. All in all it was a delightful stay. Would thoroughly recommend it and although I have not planned another trip to Paris (yet!) it will be my first port of call when I do.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
ELYS16, Responsable commercial at Floride Etoile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear enda d,
We would like to thank you for this generous review of our hotel ! We are delighted to read you found the hotel well equiped and our staff friendly. We would be more than happy to welcome you back for your next stays in Paris !

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Stayed here for a long weekend break in Paris with the husband - perfect for our needs. Room wasn’t overly big but good size wardrobe and ensuite. We spent most of our time seeing Paris and the hotel is ideally situated - 20mins walk to Effie tower, 20mins walk to Arc De Triomphe and the metro/train station was only a 5min walk away, easily linking us to Nortre Dame/The Louvre. There is a little grocers a couple of doors down as well which we made use of for snacks for the day and some restaurants close by. Highly recommend. Staff were very friendly and were happy to hold onto our luggage for us as we arrived before check in and when we came back later to check in, our suitcases were already in the room for us!

Dear McAlister93,
Thank you for this generous review following your stay in our hotel ! We are very pleased to read you appreciated the service of our staff and our privileged location near the Eiffel Tower. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed 20 November 2017

My partner and I had a wonderful weekend in Paris thanks to this beautiful, excellently located hotel. The staff are all incredibly helpful and friendly and the rooms are lovely and very clean. Very easy to walk to the tour Eiffel and arc de triomphe yet still on a quiet enough road to have privacy and peace.
I would happily stay here again and recommend to anyone!

Dear Rebecca_UKFrance,
Thank you for this wonderful review ! We are delighted to read that you spent a « wonderful weekend in Paris » and appreciated our hotel. We would be more than happy to welcome you back for your next stays in Paris !

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Weekend trip to Paris. This hotel was perfectly located and had everything we required. Would use this hotel again as it is ideal for getting to all tourist sites like Eiffel tour and arc de triomphe.

Dear craigpetay,
Thank you very much for your review ! We are pleased to read that the hotel lived up to your expectations. Thank you for highlighting our privileged location near the Eiffel Tower. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good great location, clean hotel friendly staff BUT ONE OF THE RECEPTION MAN IN THE NIGHT SHIFT WAS SO RUDE, one time I was sitting in lobby at 10:00 pm he ask me to go outside!!!!
But when I send an email they apologized to and give me apologizing letter, Especially Ms. Cathy and all staff in morning shift was great and very helpful

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends