“Great Location & great accommodation for our...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GypsyGran...
San Diego, California
“Main downside....very noisy canal parties all night long”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This place is fine for a couple but if you must sleep on the living room sofa you could be kept awake until 5a.m. Another hitch was the owner failed to pay the electricity and they came to shut it off midway thru our stay. On the upside, the 10th arrondissement is a fun interesting area with fab bolangeries and very good eateries.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
8 Aug 2015
Every guest is free to write the review he or she believes is reflecting his/ her overall impression. However, this one really needs some feedback to better balance the comments which are really giving a very an image that is far more negative than it actually was in reality
- When you rent a place ON (i emphasise on purpose) the canal, especially in Summer, you have to expect some noise because it's a huge attraction for young people to gather along the water for very long aperitif. If guests want to be in a calm area, hipster places like the canal should be at a least a second best choice.
- I acknowledge that this electricity problem is totally ridiculous and should have never happened in the first. Still it was a real surprise. But more importantly, fairness would command to say it's been settled in less than an hour without ay electricity cut, which was after all the main objective, isn't?
- Lastly not recommending the place means it was bad. Rather, it was not fitting the tastes of the guests who rented it. Therefore a good way to start a stay that will meet expectations is to ask questions about the place and its neighbourhoods to check if it's in tune with its own lifestyle.
GrooverZ
Garmouth, United Kingdom
“Great Location & great accommodation for our needs!”
Reviewed 26 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We found the location and accommodation ideal for us and (couple with an 8 year old) - the accommodation felt homely and it had everything we needed, great places to eat in the immediate area and supermarket down stairs too, all sorts of shops close by - short walk to the metro.....

Laid back area, felt safe, the canal is a great place to sit at in the evening when the sun is out - lively outside in the evening but we liked that!

We had a great time - no complaints, we would stay here again.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
paortho
atlanta
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

This apartment is located in a wonderful location with a fabulous view of a canal and lovely location. Terrific restaurants, grocery store, metro and small shops nearby. The neighborhood makes the place convenient and lovely. The apartment is a one bedroom with a sofa. It is disappointing as I felt I was squatting in someones home not renting a location for me. It was clear that I was staying in someone else's home. There was no place for me. No drawers cleaned out, no cupboard space cleared for my food in the kitchen. I wanted english instructions for the appliances which I eventually found on line. The owner's mother and her friend did everything they could to make me feel comfortable and I was very grateful to them. In the end I had a lovely stay as I very much enjoyed the location, the view, the neighborhood but would recommend it with reservation.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
22 Jul 2012
Dear Martin, I am grateful for this very informative review that describes thoroughly the area and the mood around Suite Canal. When are you coming back!?
NY
Reviewed 11 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
11 May 2012
Dear Mandy, Wonderful! Un grand merci from Paris for such a nice review. Pascal
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing