Ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9eme
Official Site
US$390
US$360
  • Room Service
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$104
US$89
Agoda.com
1,342 results
All reviewsle peletiermetro stationconvenience storewalking distancelots of restaurantsyour luggageclean roomscentral locationcontinental breakfasttriple roomoperastreetelevatorsupermarketeuroshairdryerboulangerie
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms were extremely small. We had to complain after three days to change the sheets and towels. At breakfast Nutella finished and for three days they didn t have any. The lobby id unpleasant. The only positive is that at least the personnel tries to be friendly and the good internet connection.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Laetitia-NGUELE, Assistant General Manager at Ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9eme, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9ème. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I stayed two nights, and went off outside Paris one day, when coming back for my next stay, a very bad room was allocated to me, so small that I can barely move around. The reception desk asked me to wait one night to change room the next day. Next day, a message was logged into the reception desk books, but nobody attended to it. Back from my day meetings, I have been told that nobody took care of the needful, and I had to wait one more day again! Reception desk members took the matter very lightly, and they did not seem to care at all. Personally, I just feel customers are being taken for a ride here, and the reception desk members just find a way not to take customer comments into account. This is definitely not a Ibis hotel I will recommend at all to all my members working in our group of companies, and I will definitely need to indicate the bad service and bad response of the reception desk of this Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear David,

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Location and good value for money if booked in early. Good wi-fi, 100 m from metro station ( Av. Lafayete )
Good accommodations ( Ibis standard ); Modern hotel. Friendly and attentive service.
You can store your bags after check out for 2 euros.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Francisco,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Paris Grands Boulevards Opera 9ème.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I have just spent 4 days in this hotel (room 504).

All staff are really nice and helpful, the room was very clean and calm (just small, but this is the standard in Paris) and breakfast adequate. Nice also the internet corner.

Its central location is helpful reach walking many touristic places.

The worst? Having to leave to come back to work to Italy, but I do hope to come back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2017

it is a good choice for people want to stay at city center , near metro and bus station . there is a shuttle bus at opera can take u to airport .
wi fi is free . breakfast is simple .
the drawbacks are the elevator is not working at time of stay , but the staff help us to get a room at 1st floor , another thing there is no mini bar and in July we need minibar
otherwise we enjoy our stay in this hotel ,thanks for everyone who helped us

Room Tip: all rooms are quite
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends