US$191
US$196
US$182
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$131
US$150
US$115
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$212
HotelsClick
US$549
US$499
1,052 results
All reviewssmall kitchenettelatin quarterdead end streetnotre damequiet cul de sacstove topsitting roomstay there againspiral staircasearound the cornerleft bankcharming hotelile de la citeluxembourg gardenshotel breakfastst michelquiet location
Reviewed 30 October 2012

From the location to the staff to the room, this is the boutique hotel to choose if one wishes to embrace their journey to the world's loveliest city. The 13-room inn fills quickly. Reserve early. Situated across from a small park on a dead end street, Henri IV offers a peaceful haven steps away from the bustling beauty of the Left Bank. I stayed in the two-room suite ... A king-sized bed, small but perfect kitchenette, sitting room with pull-out bed (for the kids, but very comfortable!), and bathroom (tub/shower, bath salts, hair dryer, and towel warmer).
Rooms are beautifully furnished, plenty of storage. Two-person elevator for those that can't manage the winding staircase. Xavier at the front desk not only took care of my requests but apprised us of city events not advertised in English, such as classical concerts.
Breakfast is excellent for those wanting lazy mornings, but do take the initiative and walk for thirty seconds to Eric Kayser, Artisan Boulanger. Renowned by Parisians and lines out the door in the evenings for baguettes, but not packed in the morning where you have your pick of almond croissants, pain au chocolat, etc.
Henri IV is so close to Notre Dame, Ile de Cite (home of Berthillon and all sorts of beautiful shops), and Luxembourg Gardens (Saturday afternoons, a puppet show for the children).
Such a lovely stay, I almost didn't want to review it and keep it for myself; however, the inn and its staff deserve the praise.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Corot O
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I've already made my reservations for a second stay in this lovely hotel. It is perfectly situated on the Left Bank and close or easily accessible by foot, metro or bus to the important museums, sites and shopping in Paris. The hotel is right in the "action", but because it is just a few steps off the main street on a dead-end street, the hotel's location is very quiet.The Left Bank has a unique charm - lots of Parisian cafes and restaurants and one day, there was an outdoor market overflowing with fresh fruits and veggies, clothes, handbags, even a few birds! There is a neighbourhood grocery store just a block from the hotel where you can pick up a few staples to store in the tiny fridge in your hotel room - and don't forget - the wine!

The decor of the hotel is very ornate. No mistaking this hotel for a sterile North American hotel! We loved our closet sized kitchenette, Just the right size to have a wee breakfast in the morning and some crackers, cheese and wine in the evening after an exhausting, fun-filled day exploring Paris.

I highly recommend this hotel. Rates are reasonable. It was very clean and the front desk staff are pleased to provide guests with recommenations and useful information. In fact, on our last night in Paris, the young man at the front desk suggested a nearby restaurant for dinner. Dinner was delicious and a most reasonable price!

I'm going back to France in 2013 and one of the first things I did was make my reservations at Residence Henri IV.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank mlc472011
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Henri IV was a great find, thanks to trip advisor. I looked at so many hotels for Paris and I honestly can say Henri IV had everything my husband and I needed and more.
We had a sitting room with a lovely plush lounge, and a separate bedroom beautifully fitted and there was a bottle of perfume awaiting me when entered the room,, table and chairs to beable to sit and eat our breakfasts and sometimes lunches with the help of the lovely little kitchenette.A balcony that looks over the park to have a evening glass of champagne before we went out to one of the recommended resturants. The staff are fabulous.
I would highly recommend this charming hotel, it is so close to the Notre-Dame as well, and the Siene, we got Batobus tickets (ferrie) and you can just get off at the Eiffel Tower, Louvre...etc..very easy to get anywhere.
Thankyou again to the fabulous staff..
See you again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Denise J
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I had very specific requirements/wants/desires for a hotel in Paris. I wanted a place within walking distance to the major sights, in a neighborhood that felt "like Paris," a balcony (even a tiny one), and a place to make breakfast and lunches. Voila! I found all of that - and more - in this charming boutique hotel smack dab on the Left Bank of Paris.
We booked a superior room, which had a nice big comfortable bed, a long narrow balcony -- too tiny to sit out on, but lovely to stand on and look out over the small nearby park and the streets and buildings in the neighborhood. The suite included a sitting room with a sofa plus table and chairs, plenty of storage in the form of two armoires and a chest of drawers. We had the tiniest, but most efficient little kitchen I have ever seen -- with a small fridge, microwave, two-burner stove, a sink, and enough utensils, etc., to put together breakfasts and lunches. The bathroom was plenty roomy, having a full-size tub (with shower), and my favorite amenity: a heated towel rack!
An elevator just big enough for two of us (and maybe one large suitcase) brought us up to our 5th floor room. Tall floor-to-ceiling windows let in the daytime breezes, but when closed at night blocked out all the street noises. The staff was polite and helpful.
Conveniently close are lots of wonderful patisseries, boulangeries, the Carrefours, and many other smaller specialty markets. We were less than a ten-minute walk from Ile St. Louis as well as the Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens, and Ile de la Cite. We stayed only three nights, but we will not hesitate to return to Henri IV the next time we are in Paris and, I hope, stay longer.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room with a balcony; chances are excellent that you will get one!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Cindy B
Reviewed 10 October 2012

When we entered our room it was one of those "surely they've made a mistake" moments. Surely this can't all be ours? But it was, the marble bathroom, the sitting room, the bedroom and the ktichenette. All ours, just for us, in the middle of Paris. The decor falls on just the right side of the classy/tacky factor and the location and view from our room are hard to beat. If you can afford it for a special occassion- do it- you won't regret it.

Room Tip: We had the suite on the first floor above the reception and it was great.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple