Hotel Residence Henri 4
US$163
US$153
  • Restaurant
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$176
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,046 results
All reviewssmall kitchenettelatin quarterdead end streetnotre damequiet cul de sacstove toprue mongesitting roomstay there againspiral staircasearound the cornercharming hotelleft bankluxembourg gardenshotel breakfastst michelsuperior room
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Excellent hotel option in Paris!

This is a perfect option to stay on your next visit to Paris. Clean, comfortable room with multilingual staff willing to accommodate you in the best possible manner. Good night sleep. Very affordable for Paris standards. Quiet on a dead-end street. Public parking garage two blocks away. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeremypetty1
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This was our first time in France and this hotel was so well located and maintained. The front desk staff were very helpful and kind. The rooms ( we were in 20 on the 2nd floor) were well appointed and didn't feel small like many Parisian hotel rooms from what I've heard. We asked for a balcony, and they made it happen. We had breakfast out there and it was lovely. And the breakfast? Oh my gosh, so goooood! We loved the breads and everything. Truly a gem. Close to the metro and sightseeing. We walked to Notre Dame and many places because it was a safe and comfortable distance. We utilized the microwave as well, which was a nice feature. The tub clog wasn't too effective, but we just took it out so the water would drain faster. The overall design of the shower was strange, because the water would spray all over the bathroom. They need the entire shower encircled to prevent wet floors. Beds were comfy and it was quiet at night. I didn't feel unsafe at any point. Couldn't hear other guests either. I truly liked this hotel. Would recommend.

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank AfricanVenus
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I can't imagine a more wonderful place to stay and explore Paris. The hotel is tucked away on a side street yet in the heart of everything on the Left Bank. The hotel is cozy and clean and comfortable and the staff very warm and friendly and accommodating and responsive. Lovely typical French breakfast not to be missed - take it on your balcony if you are lucky enough to get a room with a balcony!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Amazing venue, unbeatable location, great taste, lovely staff, it's really the kind of place you appreciate while traveling. Ultra clean, friendly though professional, nice views from the rooms, decent breakfast and a "aura" that makes this a very special place. We loved it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

An authentic 1879 building maintained with period decor, larger rooms than usual for Paris, set in a cul-de-sac steps from the Pantheon, Sorbonne, Eglise Saint-Germain des Pres and other historic sites in the Latin Quarter, this was the perfect place for me. I sipped coffee each morning on my tiny balcony, and was greeted warmly and helped in my daily plans by the charming staff. The tiny microwave, fridge and stovetop, complete with 2 sets of dishes and flatware, along with wine glasses, were all I needed. Even the fully updated, unusually roomy bathroom was in period style with fashionable sink and tile. Well traveled friends for whom I had booked rooms at the same time said they had never staid in a nicer hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want - I asked for a shower and a balcony with a nice view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo