“Good for a few days”

Hotel Parisiana
Ranked #1,133 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
“Good for a few days”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my wife and mother in law for a few days, and it's a decent enough place if all you need is a place to sleep and change. The area around the hotel isn't glamorous. It's close to gard de nord train station and a metro stop. There are a few good restaurants, and a great pastry shop if you don't want breakfast at the hotel. Friendly staff that helped us book a taxi for the airport (which is about 40 mins away, but leave enough time for check in, security and customs). The elevator is small and will fit 3 people, but only one person and one suitcase at a time. Wifi is ok, but only one device per room is included, 2 euro per day for any extra devices. The only problem really was from construction across the street which starts early in the morning. The AC didn't work and had to have the window open since it was unseasonably warm during our stay.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Brit2380

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I will start off with one bad thing (the rest is good), where the hotel is, is a okay area but the area that all the other reviews refer too could be where the Gare Du Nord is, I didn't particularly like it in that area, but like I say where the hotel is, is fine. I got pretty much what I wanted a nice room with shower and air con, only niggle was the wifi but I'm not going to drop stars because of that like everyone else. The staff are great and speak English well perfect for a mumbling nervous solo travelling Englishman like me, who is unsure about my french too. The breakfast was what I was expecting a proper french breakfast, which includes, croissants, cheese, yoghurt, apples, cereal and even french bread. I had a wonderful time in Paris, and I liked this hotel. I hope to come again next year, and will probably use this hotel again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank James L
ced1510, Directeur général at Hotel Parisiana, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your feed back.
The hotel is near Gare de l'Est and Gare du Nord, so it is a popular area , we are also at a walking distance of Grands Boulevards. Do not hesitate to download our application "Hotel Parisiana" to know the best places near the hotel.
We hope to have a chance to welcome you back.
Kind regards,
Charlotte - Assistante de Direction
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was very surprised by the value and friendliness of this hotel. Given a lot of cautious advice about Paris, I was very scared that I may have made a bad decision...... however I was was very relieved that I need not have worried at all.

The area was very nice. Restaurants that were close by were excellent. Train station nearby.

Service by reception staff was excellent. The room was large, modern and very clean. Breakfast, although after just being on a cruise looked sparse, was wonderful and sufficient for a good start to a sightseeing day in the beautiful city of Paris. Thank you.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mark_Debs
Hello,
All the hotel staff thank you for your nice review.

We would be glad to welcome you again !
Best regards,
Charlotte and the whole team
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The hotel is near the railway station and metro station, so it's very good for visiting the city. Cleanliness very good. Breakfast very good. Room very large and comfortable. The shower in the bathroom presents some problems and the Wi-Fi doesn't work very well. It's not possible for a hotel of such prize.

• Stayed October 2013
ced1510, Directeur général at Hotel Parisiana, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear client,
Thank you for your remarks.
We are conscious of the importance of Internet access for our clients and we are making every efforts to have an efficient Wifi. We changed the system with personnal codes a few month ago and next week the internet flow will be increased.
Charlotte
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

We had a group of 10 and stayed in three rooms. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is reasonable. You can walk and have your meals. Very good restaurants are available around. Reception staff was friendly and helpful. Transport around is also Convienient in this hotel. Train station is walking distance.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Sanjeewa A
ced1510, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Parisiana, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
This kind of review encourages us to do our best for our hotel.
Do not hesitate to follow up on Facebook for keep in touch or by downloading our application !
Charlotte