Lowest prices for your stay
US$297
US$296
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Trip.com
US$285
Hotels.comUS$296
Radissonhotels.comUS$296
getaroom.comUS$322
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2007

Cannot praise this hotel enough, lovely staff, lovely setting! So central, the food was great, would really recommend it!

Date of stay: March 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank LadylovesNY
Reviewed 6 February 2007

Booked this hotel for a conference meeting. However the room suggested for the meeting was far too small. They solved this problem very quickly and provided an alternative (just across the street) which was more than adequate. The hotel is compact but very comfortable and stylish. Overall the stay was great, lovely hotel and excellent service all round. The staff couldn't do enough to help and the Concierge was fanstastic!

Date of stay: January 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank cjc100uk
Reviewed 16 January 2007

We booked 3 rooms from 12-13 Jan. The first thing to say is the location is perfect. the hotel is not a typically large Radisson hotel but more boutique with only about 8 rooms on each floor (certainly on the 2nd floor anyway). We were very lucky to have 2 of our rooms (203, 204) to have balconies with views of the Arc de Triomphe (as seen on the website). Room 205 was facing away from the road with no real view at all.

All the rooms were slightly different though all decorated with the same high quality finish. One of the rooms (203) had a stand alone shower and a bath while the other two had a shower in the bath. All the rooms had double beds rather than twins.

The trade off with the rooms with the view is that the traffic noise is also greater than rooms on the other side of the corridor. This is not really that much of an issue if the doors are firmly shut, but the rooms were so hot even when the aircon was set to 17 degrees and on max output that we had to leave the balcony doors slightly ajar to cool the room down.

Staff were very helpful, and even rustled up an impromptu birthday cake when they overheard us saying that it was my Mums birthday which was a relly nice touch.

Breakfast was good (and table service rather than buffet) though quite expensive at €26 per person (especially when your kids hardly eat anything !) There is the opportunity to just choose a continental or cooked breakfast, but the staff seemesd intent on bringing everything to eat and charging the full € 26.

All in all, a very nice hotel, and one that I would definitely stay at again.

Date of stay: January 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank fivebellies
Reviewed 11 January 2007

This was my second trip to Paris within a year.

Back in May I stayed at the Prince de Galles on George V in the 8th. Being I love the area, but couldn't afford the Prince for a full week I tried my luck at the Radisson SAS Champs Elysees, and soooo glad I did!

It feels more like a boutique hotel, the thing I loved most about it was that the room had hard wood floors, so no icky odor! Bed was extremely comfortable and clean. The bath was to die for! Full tub, separate shower and fantastic modern sink.

Of course, in European fashion, the room was small, but big deal, face it folks, MOST of the rooms outside the U.S. are smaller than we're used to (except Manhattan, where I live).

The staff was so incredibly friendly.

I ate at the restaurant one night, it was ok, I'm more of a brasserie girl when I'm in Paris, but the staff was so sweet I just wanted to "hang" with them one night in the hotel.

Had a glass of wine every night in the lobby "library" bar. And I must say, the croque monsier there was one of the best I've ever had in my life!

I will absolutely stay there again, without any hesitation. The price is (dare I say) cheap considering what you're getting. And yes, so close to everything....

Date of stay: November 2006
9  Thank manhattan1
Reviewed 4 January 2007

Hotel just off the Arc de Triomphe and around the corner from the Champs Elysees. Very pleasant modern room. Staff on front Desk very helpful and obliging.

Date of stay: December 2006