Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$113
PricelineUS$113
eDreamsUS$113
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
1,013 results
All reviews saint paul great location shared room common room notre dame marais district free breakfast no elevator visiting paris short stay metro stop hostel beds shower dorm soap sinks
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

I payed 4 days and didn’t sleep they’re not even 1 night. I asked my money back the next day and they argued that my money wasn’t refundable. Conclusion: they stole my money. The place was full of kids and teenagers who didn’t let anybody sleep. The assigned beds are just a joke, when you get to your room you realize that you must pick whichever bed is available.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel- cmanager, Propriétaire at MIJE Fourcy Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit.

We regret that you were not satisfied with all aspects of your stay and ask that you let a member of the team know immediately if you have any issues. We would like to believe that we provide good comfort for our guests, however, one of our challenges is to satisfy all personal preferences and this is not always possible.

We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for a better stay.
Best regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2021

I travel to Paris all the time and this was hands down my best experience. I had plans fall through which made me book a hostel and WOW it was exactly what I needed. I have made multiple great friends that I will keep in contact with for years to come and the staff was so friendly and eager to help! The units are each unique and have gorgeous views. I saw the Eiffel Tower sparkle multiple nights in a row, it was so magical! I will be booking here for future stays, I can’t recommend this place enough! (Also, I had no idea breakfast was included. Amazing!)

Reviewed 1 August 2021

Everythig was very nice. The bed I was assigned was already taken by someone else so I had to wait for my rommates to clarify which one was the free one. I dont mind to switch beds but I would suggest to update the changes so the cleaning ladies can prepare the correct bed and we can easily install.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel- cmanager, Propriétaire at MIJE Fourcy Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time share your feedback with us.

We are very glad that you had an overall pleasant stay with us. We do apologize for the issue you had, unfortunately sometimes our guests may take a bed that wasn't assigned to them, although we do our best to ensure this doesn't happen and are sorry for any inconvenience.

We hope to welcome you back on future occasions.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Would stay here again if I ever go back to Paris. Great location, close to everything and the service was great, they were always ready to help. Overall a great place to stay at if you are traveling alone.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

The place and the rooms were fine and as expected. But there were no towels on arrival and found out the day after that one had to buy for 5 euros each, which was not stated in our booking. It also did not appear from our booking that you are not allowed to stay in the rooms every day between 12 and 15, which is quite frustrating on a city break when it rains !!! It should definitely be stated when booking and the price of the rooms should be deducted from the time you are not allowed to use them.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel- cmanager, Propriétaire at MIJE Fourcy Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Ms Imer,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We appreciate your candid feedback as this helps us identify how we may better communicate with our guests, however, all this information is clearly stated on our website. Please allow us to clarify that ask guests to vacate their rooms at this time so that our housekeeping team can ensure that our facilities are always held to our high standard.

We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Paris.
Best regards,