Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
US$90
Agoda.com
US$79
Hotels.comUS$88
eDreamsUS$90
HurbUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019

I like this hotel in Paris. It is located very close to the metro station, and you can see the Eiffel Tower from the small balcony. The rooms are small but very well organised and clean. Wi-fi was not very strong in my room. Of note, it might be easier to get breakfast in the hotel (and it is not that bad here) but I truly suggest to get up a bit earlier and go to get a croissant in one of the bakeries around the corner.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank chicca_travelling
Jean-P C, Gérant at Hotel Beaugrenelle Saint Charles Eiffel Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to post this nice review on Tripadvisor.
It is true that one of the positive points of our hotel is its location in the heart of a very lively district. We are glad that you have taken advantage of it.
We hope to see you soon,

Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

We spend one night at the hotel. The room was ok for two people. The room was small but enough space to sit, get our luggage and we can sit at the balcony! The room and sanitair was clean. The employees were kind. We used the parking garage for €20,00 until 12:00-12:00 and you can buy more hours to park. The location is about 10-15 minutes from the Eiffel tower. The metro was very nearby even the supermarket, MCDonalds and Starbucks.
We can’t tell you about the breakfast because we eat at an another place. We went for dinner to la Sarrasine. We recommend this place because it was a cosy place, we had very nice food and drinks, a kind host and good prices! 12 rue Jean du Bellay, 75004 Parijs near Notre Dame!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank hmjmac
Jean-P C, Gérant at Hotel Beaugrenelle Saint Charles Eiffel Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2019

Dear Hmjmac,

thank you very much for your kind review.
We hope to welcome you at the hotel for your next stay.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2019

This was the worst experience of my life. The staff at this hotel, particularly one guy, he said he’s from Tunisia tried to screw over my boyfriend and I by ensuring us he reserved a taxi for 5 am so we can catch a bus to take us to Beauvais airport to catch our other flights, when in fact he didn’t.

When we got down to the lobby he just kept saying “No taxi. There was an accident on the road.” So I asked him what do you mean there isn’t a taxi, they can take a different road, or call another taxi, or give me the number I will call myself. He just kept saying “I don’t know.” He wouldn’t even tell me a taxi number, and he was asking us to pay for a taxi to the airport, 160€!!!!!!!!! Even though we already had bus tickets and just needed to get to the bus station.

This is the last place on earth I will ever visit again. The experience was like a horror movie. Better to sleep on the street than go there and deal with evil people.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuperfoxM
Jean-P C, Gérant at Hotel Beaugrenelle Saint Charles Eiffel Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Dear SuperfoxM,

We were really sorry and surprised by your comment regarding our night receptionist. We always ask all the staff to be welcoming, friendly , smiling and attentive to the needs of our guests. There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour.

The night receptionist was severely penalized very quickly after reading your comment.

Please, accept our apologies,

With best regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Hotel location is perfect. Rooms are a bit small, but very clean and well maintained. Metro station just a minute away. If you choose walking, most attractions are within half hour walk. Breakfast is basic, so no thrills here. Anyway, this hotel is a place where I am coming to for a last few years. Staff is very polite, helpfull and non intrusive.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank DarkoF
Jean-P C, Gérant at Hotel Beaugrenelle Saint Charles Eiffel Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2019

Dear DarkoF,
We thank you for your kind feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to host you soon again.

Reviewed 13 August 2019

Great small hotel in a good location 10 minutes walk to Eiffel Tower. Roma are small (as most hotels in Paris) but well laid out, good amenities and friendly staff. Our 2nd time staying here and we were very satisfied as we were the first time

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank anne r

Dear Anne r,
Thank you for your loyalty. Throughout the year, we make everything to maintain the hotel services you expect of us and your opinion is our reward.